Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Savagesloan
    Original poster 1 posts

Fellow gamers,

All this year I have waited for this game throughout Covid and all the other s**t, I thought 'Just you wait, Soon your be running around as a Viking'.
    After a pretty much shambolic month financially I finally gathered enough money to pre-order, but what's this the game hasn't turned up after 10..20..30...45mins an 1 hour...2....3...24 hours later it finally turns up.
    I have given up by this point and would rather buy else where so I put in a refund request, doesn't work so I try again, Nothing. I finally get hold of an Agent after playing 'click the chat box when it lights up' and to my amazement
    I am met by the most passive aggressive guy you could of met and he cant do anything as it needs to be transferred to the relevant department?! Steam sorts out refunds within a few hours but here its like there is some old wise man on a mountain
    and they must ask his permission via a dove before they will agree to it. My case was escalated I thought that my time had come, I check a few hours later and bam back to processing. How can a company so big have such a broken system but don't worry
    we can all stay connected through all of this with their latest social media idea.....great. Please for the love of god just refund me I would rather spend my money on my wife who at this moment in time causes me less stress than trying to buy a digital game on your website.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kushkills2469
    11 posts

@savagesloan for reall waiting all this [censored] time for the game not to launch like [censored] ubicrap and epic [censored] games

• micr0kiDnZ
    4 posts

@savagesloan

Consider yourself somewhat lucky... I'm over 48 hours now without the game showing in my library.

Support ticket lodged, but absolutely no contact from support yet.

Maybe its coz I'm all the way down in New Zealand. 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics