Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • james0635
    Original poster 1 posts

When i m trying to look add-ons at in game store or when im trying to buy helix credits i get an error which is 0x70001201 Error.Also when i look at owned section under in game store page i cannot see my ultimate edition rewards.Please help me with that situation.By the way i purchased my game from epic store however preloaded on ubi connect. But i can see my ultimate edition and season pass when i launched ubi connect under overview section,however i can not see them under in game store

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HolyDeath3000
    4 posts

I am getting this error as well and its 12th. Same issue as well.

• Excelli0n
    1 posts

Same here for the store issue, since yesterday. I didn't check before that though so maybe longer.

• Zayn74
    1 posts

Same error, same error code.

• Foxglovecsgo
    2 posts

I have the same problem! 😞 How to fix please?

• Zymes_
    1 posts

Turn on in-game overlay. Worked for me.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 610 posts

Hey all! Sorry to hear this issue is occurring when playing Valhalla. I'd like to have those affected (On PC, however we have similar FAQ's for each platform!) to give the steps found in this FAQ a try in order to address this specific error code!

Official Response
  • JackalStrider
    1 posts

Getting the same issue and even still annoying that I can’t buy my wolf pet because it’s gone off the grid on the shop. Pc user.

• J.P.T.
    1 posts

I have this network error too and I bought the season pass for Valhalla but it didnt connect with the game, i think its because of that error

• Ruby_Carmel
    1 posts

So the official "solution" is a cryptic "faq"
    Well first it's not a "frequently asked question" to be send to the things most of us tried BEFORE posting on a forum for actual help.

• Reset network hardware.

• Switch to a wired connection.

• Check for software conflicts.

The first 3 steps... yeah thanks for that Ubisoft.

I have a problem with the "new" and (still to be) "improved" Ubisoft Connect <- which does NOT connect.
    I have wonderful suggestions on this topic though 🙂 rename/rebrand yourself to something that stands up to irony connecting is not what you're doing.
    And then undo whatever it is you did to break the game in the latest patches.

The game was working you see.
    It had bugs sure but then while fixing those bugs you broke other things and your solution is to send us to a troubleshooting guide which is clearly designed to blame everything EXCEPT ubisoft error.

I've spend about 250 euro on this game please refund me the ultimate edition AND the no longer usable helix credits which I can't use at all when I don't own the game anymore xD

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics