Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

Hey everyone! I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you all have not received your game after purchasing it. If you have already tried contacting your regional Store team at support.ubi.com, please let me know your case numbers. I would be glad to ensure that they have been placed with the correct department for efficient assistance. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Kvikku
    3 posts

case number 13180148

• markeajones
    1 posts

I'm in the same boat and spoke to support chat earlier. I'm now close to 32 hours since purchase.

Support told me to wait 48 hours and then they'll get someone from the store team to look into it. No chance of a refund before then either. Didn't really seem that bothered or apologetic that it's pretty unacceptable to have taken money for a digital product, sold on their own platform and expect at least a 48 hour wait before anything happens.

Whatever happens from here I want a refund, I'll spend my money on another product and I'll be boycotting all future Ubisoft releases. I was on the fence about getting the game anyway and I'm just done with this company.

• Kvikku
    3 posts

@ubikoality could you check case number 13180148 ?

• Ka0zmacke
    1 posts

@ubikoality Can you check case number: 13156448 ?

• Jaxx2020
    2 posts

@UbiKoality

And another...13170316

• O_tensai_O
    3 posts

@UbiKoality
    Same issue as above. No entry in my game library since the purchase on 8th of November.
    Opened a case since yesterday, no answer whatsoever: 13120220
    Please check it if possible.
    Thank you.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@ubikoality hi, my case number is: 13136183. Thank you for responding to our issue.

• DaddyDwarf-
    2 posts

• UbiKoality

@kvikku Of course, thanks for providing it for me! Your ticket has been placed with the right team and I've left a note on your case. Thank you for going ahead and verifying your email!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@ka0zmacke Thanks for your ticket number! It has been placed with the right team, but I just sent a verification email over to you. Please go ahead and click the link inside the email. Thanks!

Official Response
  • YetiFunkk
    8 posts

same here been over 26hours no response at all from ubisoft complete waste of my time!

• UbiKoality

@jaxx2020 Thank you! Your ticket is already placed with the right team, but I just sent a verification email over to you. Please go ahead and click the link inside that email, thanks!

Official Response
  • MKumitsu
    16 posts

@ubikoality case number: 13155428

• plaie-mobile
    1 posts

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13146573

Thank you 🙂

• YetiFunkk
    8 posts

case number: 13135116

• UbiKoality

@o_tensai_o Thank you for that information! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this as well. I just reviewed your case and can assure you that your ticket is placed with the right team. However, please go ahead and verify your email by clicking the link inside the email I just sent over to you. Thank you!

Official Response
  • O_tensai_O
    3 posts

@ubikoality
    done. hoping for a quick fix, or some news.
    Thank you.

• Spanderdoug
    1 posts

Me too! Bought the game over 24hrs ago and still waiting, any chance you can have a look at mine as well?
    Case no. 13172102

• BrianAIGA
    1 posts

ATTENTION: On PC, Go to Ubisoft Connect > News and see the banner for Valhalla. It should trigger a Load or Install Now.

At least it worked for me on the pre-load last night.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics