Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

I literally showed proof of my email and my account that I bought the game, sent prints of everything and didn't solve my problem, i made this in three diferent live chats. I honestly don't know what to do, I feel like I lost my money. This is so frustrating that i have no words for this.

• Sir.MurangaA
    10 posts
    It's been 4 days since I bought the game and it's still not in the library. and I had no response from the support on the 3 tickets I opened.

• pmeccanico
    3 posts

Case Number 13225907

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks I have just made a few posts updating all those still waiting. Chances are you will get your money back at some point, but CS are in no hurry to do so. They will not honor the pre-order price though, so expect to fork out the extra £30 for the privilege... I am so done with this company and refreshing these forms to find no updates. I hope your case is resolved soon.

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@pmacleod
    I hope your case is resolved too man, I will never, never, never, never again will I acquire anything from this company again, I swear. Total lack of respect for the consumer and their money, they are not caring if we will receive the game or not, nor the money.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks I have never seen CS this bad. The lack of empathy is outstanding.

• mac1e2
    3 posts

I have same issue, as i posted on several other threads, that are constantly being locked as to undermine how this issue is big right now.

Order Nº 101494622 in 11.11.20 - payment to Ubisoft was confirmed in a matter of minutes by EBANX.
    UBI case : 13202365

• urtubesrclogged
    5 posts

All, I was able to open a new case, but this time as a chat and had to fiddle with the category drop-downs to enable the chat button instead of submitting the case (PC, Valhalla, Technical Issues, Download Issues, UPlay PC Download). The agent asked for my order number and informed me that the processing had failed and my purchase would automatically be refunded (7-10 business days). I have to re-purchase the game, but I'm hesitant until I see the refund come through which could be a week...

FYI for everyone else waiting for responses to their support cases.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

Do better Ubisoft, do better.undefined

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@pmacleod this is insane... i talked with the live chat again (5th time) and they said that they are trying to solve the problem with special attention. Maybe next month I can get my money or the game, who knows ...

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks I feel for you. I know for a fact it is possible for them to do a better job.

• leow193
    15 posts

Welp... 48 hours now, still nothing
    command number : 1014828831
    ticket number (again...) : 13183996

Again seriously, how did you [censored] this up that much ? Can we at least understand why it's happening ?

• FacialMaster
    2 posts

Dude, I preordered 6 months ago and it is not showing until now.

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@facialmaster omg man...

• leow193
    15 posts

Welp... now it looks like even the guy on the twitter support gave up as well... no more news from him for 20 hours
    And don't even get me started on my ticket, nothing moved since I posted it

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@leow193 This is some soul destroying stuff.

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@leow193 And I have problems with anxiety, this is destroying me...

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

3 days and i still don't have the game on my library...

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks I have been waiting 13 days and still no sign of the game...😠 😠 😠

• nobby177
    14 posts

preordered 20/11/20, order no 1014054555, support ticket 13120091, if you could pass this almong aswell please

its seems as tho all that need's to be done is to take the money, the payment is pending, and i know the card is working as i made purchases after this one, so pls thke the cash and gimme the game 😛 .... that or cancel the order, tho that would be annoying as i used 100 uplay points to get the discount lol

Suggested Topics