Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@mkumitsu 13 days???? What the f***!!!!

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts
    Well, I don't see any problem when it comes to taking our money. I only see a problem when it comes to refunding or put the game in the library.

• nobby177
    14 posts

preordered on the 2nd Nov, still no game or reply to support ticket, tbh i have continued to play fallout 76 i got for a tenner, not a great situation for the AC series, i was so looking forward to this 😞

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@nobby177 i think we lost the money, i'll just wait for cyberpunk, [censored] this game and Ubisoft.

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks I think you are right. Last time I managed to speak to support (that was couple of days ago), they said they didn't see the game bought on my account, which was total [censored], since even I can see it in my orders history. Not to mention I got confirmation e-mail from Paypal.

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

@mkumitsu man, it's same as me, i sent all the proofs. They say they can't see the purchase in my account. I have e-mail from ubisoft, ebanx and paypal confirming that i've bought the game. It means nothing to them.

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

12 days and counting. OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks 18 days and counting...

• MikeFaust413
    7 posts

Still waiting. They have sent me a code so I can at least play the game but I still want my collector's Edition with the season pass and all the other goodies. I ordered this in MAY so I don't understand how it is still not shipped. Also no updates other then here is a code and we are looking into it....really? So disappointed.

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

@mikefaust413 At least you can play the game. Lucky you

• Captain_Kebabsy
    6 posts

@mr_meeeeseeks

same for me, ordered on the 18th, i can see the order in My Orders and they have taken the money from PayPal. I still don't have a confirmation email, opened a case and they have escalated it. spent ages waiting on chat for an update on the 22nd but they just blew me off. going to leave it a few more days and then try and raise a chargeback, they have £60 of my money

• Captain_Kebabsy
    6 posts

My case was showing a status of "Escalated" at the start of the week and then switched to "Progressing" and today has gone back Escalated. anyone know what that means?

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

@captain_kebabsy My case has been "IN PROGRESS" for 2 weeks now. Nothing changed.

• DonnySteve25
    7 posts
    • CASE NUMBER

money taken but nothing herd so far from support this is not good enough IMHO

• DonnySteve25
    7 posts

@pmacleod absolutely disgusting behaviour from CS & Ubisoft, I am going through the same problem as well, but I cant even get CS to even speak to me, meanwhile I am £40 + 100 upoints out of pocket with no end to this, if we have proved we have paid for this game, why are they so reluctant to help in anyway, surely a code to unlock the game we have paid for would be a simple enough solution, or am I asking to much ?

• DonnySteve25
    7 posts

@captain_kebabsy I would much rather have been offered the game as a code or anything, but not a single answer to any of my support requests, I think the only way I will have any hope of at least recovering my money will be to ask paypal for a refund.

• DonnySteve25
    7 posts

@mikefaust413 how on earth did you manage that please ? I cant get any response on my case all! this could have been resolved if they had sent me a code to unlock the game which I already suggested to them 😕 but its difficult to sort it out when they just seem to ignore me completely 🙄

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

18 days and counting...

• DonnySteve25
    7 posts

@mkumitsu that is dreadful mate, as another member has already said I also suffer with anxiety this whole experience hasn't done me any good at all, it's the not knowing if I have lost my money & the general uncertainty of the whole situation 😕 this is the worst I have felt in a long time at Least a CS person has acknowledged there's a problem fingers crossed things will get sorted now

• Puia3149
    7 posts

Veru frustrating when you pay almost 100 for a game that is not working and they don t even bother to reply....🤬🤬👎👎👎

Suggested Topics