Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • YetiFunkk
    8 posts

@brianaiga didnt work for me

• O_tensai_O
    3 posts

@brianaiga
    what banner? the one for shopping the game?

• Kvikku
    3 posts

@ubikoality thank you very much 🙂

• N0wh3re
    2 posts

I just bought it... This means that I'll have to wait more than 2 days to play it? What kind of [censored] servise is this? You should sold the [censored] game through steam instead of your buggy *ss app

• Hellhind
    2 posts

Same problem.
    Order number: 1014736732

• Jaxx2020
    2 posts

@ubikoality

Verified

• DarkLegacy24
    8 posts

@kutt911 same here, no one has responded to my ticket I submitted. I can not even select my gender the game stops after the intro video

• MattyFrank18
    2 posts

@ubikoality Please check case number 13179324

• Sidekicks13
    2 posts

case number: 13128905

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@pmacleod It is no problem at all. Although I am not able to get this resolved myself over the forums, I'm glad to help any way that I can! Thanks for providing me your case number. It's placed with the correct team, but can you please click on the verification link inside the email I just sent over to you? Thanks!

Official Response
  • PMacleod
    58 posts

@markeajones I completely understand where you are coming from. It is really frustrating. One of the Ubisoft team has replied to our comments, so I am hopeful something might come of this. At least there is some communication. I still think having people wait over a day without any updates is unacceptable, but I will see how they handle this.

• UbiKoality

@daddydwarf Thanks for that information! Please go ahead and click on the link inside the email I sent over to you. This will verify your email, which would be a helpful first step for the team!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • PMacleod
    58 posts

@ubikoality I have verified my email. Even if you are not able to resolve it yourself, it is still a huge relief to have someone from support talking to us. I am sure I can speak for most of the people here, that it certainly helps to at least be assured it is being dealt with. Thanks again!

• LS-Nefarit
    2 posts

@ubikoality Case Reference #13170861
    Order number 1014555084
    Coming up on 30 hours since initial purchase. Money already taken.

• DarkLegacy24
    8 posts

CASE NUMBER: 13169893

• UbiKoality

@mkumitsu Thanks! Your case is with the correct department, but please go ahead and verify your account by clicking the link in the email I just sent over to you. Thank you!!

Official Response
  • YetiFunkk
    8 posts

@UbiKoality case number:13135116 thanks

• UbiKoality

@plaie-mobile No problem, thank you for that information! I can see that your case is with the right team for further investigation. I made sure to leave a note on the case as well. Thank you for going ahead and verifying your account! They will be sure to update you as soon as they have some new information.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@yetifunkk Thank you! Your ticket is placed with the correct department at this time. However, please go ahead and verify your account by clicking the link in the email I just sent over to you. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics