Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@yetifunkk Thank you! Your ticket is placed with the correct department at this time. However, please go ahead and verify your account by clicking the link in the email I just sent over to you. Thanks!

Official Response
  • YetiFunkk
    8 posts

@UbiKoality Verified thank you

• UbiKoality

@O_tensai_O I can assure you that they will provide you with updates as soon as they become available! Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@spanderdoug I'm extremely sorry for this inconvenience! Your ticket is placed with the right department and I've just left a note on your case. Can you please verify your account by clicking the link in the email I just sent over to you? Thanks!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@brianaiga Thank you so much for sharing this workaround!! I'm glad to hear that it resolved the problem for you. 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@kvikku You're very welcome!! Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@n0wh3re I sincerely apologize for the frustration that this has caused. I would feel just as annoyed and disappointed if I had purchased a game and was unable to play it! With that being said, have you tried contacting our team at support.ubi.com? Your regional Store team would be best equipped to investigate this further with you! If you've already created a ticket, can you please let me know your reference number? Thanks!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@hellhind Hi there! As I am on the forums, I'm afraid I'm not able to investigate your order using your order number. Instead, can you please provide me your case number? This is the reference number for the ticket you created with our team at support.ubi.com. 🙂 If you haven't opened a case yet, please do so!

Official Response
  • leow193
    15 posts

@ubikoality same here, bought 3 hours ago 13183996

• UbiKoality

@pmacleod I'm glad to be able to provide some relief for you in this stressful situation, thank you for saying that!! Additionally, thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding while the team works to investigate your case! 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@jaxx2020 Thank you for verifying! As soon as the team has some new information regarding your case, they will be sure to update you accordingly. Thank you so much for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@darklegacy24 Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that. If the game stops after the intro video, does that mean that you have received it and are experiencing technical issues instead?

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@mattyfrank18 Thank you!! Your case has been placed with the right team and I just left a note on it. Can you please click on the verification link inside the email I sent over to you just now? Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@sidekicks13 Thanks for that information! Can you please click on the verification link in the email I sent over to you? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Hellhind
    2 posts

@UbiKoality sorry about that. Case no. is 13163657

• MKumitsu
    16 posts

@ubikoality I just did. Thanks for the response

• Tvixisoft
    1 posts

Номер заявки 13166079

• Sir.MurangaA
    10 posts

more than 48 hours since I bought the game, and it is not yet available in my library
    case - 13176233

• UbiKoality

@ls-nefarit Hi there! I can see that you were recently able to connect with our team. That's great! Please keep an eye on your ticket for continued updates from them on this issue. Thanks!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@darklegacy24 Thank you!! Your case has been placed with the correct department. As soon as they have some new information for you, they will be sure to let you know. Thank you for your continued patience in the meantime!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics