Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • micr0kiDnZ
    4 posts

I'm up to 48 hours now, with still no game in my library, and no contact from Ubisoft, other than the initial email to confirm my support ticket has been place.

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@leow193 Thanks for that information! I apologize for this inconvenience. Please verify your account by clicking the link inside the email I just sent over to you. Thanks!

Official Response
  • ViolentTyrant
    4 posts

30 hours of frustration.
    2 chat sessions with "local country" support with no effect. Payment provider(Xsolla) said, that the transfer was succesful.

• UbiKoality

@hellhind No worries, thanks for that info! Please click on the verification link I just sent over to your email. From there, our team will be sure to update you as soon as they have some new information. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@mkumitsu You're very welcome! Thank you for your patience. 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@tvixisoft Thank you! Please click on the verification link I just sent over to your email. Aside from that, your case is with the right team! Thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • ensiferum888
    2 posts

Hi, I'm also having the problem, no confirmation received. I can see my order in the Ubisoft Connect client, but the website says that I never ordered anything.

Can you check the status of order 1014770837?

I opened a support ticket this morning ( case 13168500)

Thanks for your help, can't wait to play!

• UbiKoality

@sir-murangaa Thank you for that information! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I just sent a verification email over to you, so please click the link inside. Otherwise, your case is with the right team and they will update you as soon as they have new info. 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@wufang Please click on the verification link I had sent over to your email. Aside from that, I can assure you that your case has been placed with the correct department. They will be sure to update you as soon as they can. Thanks for your patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@pastorfuzi I deeply apologize for the inconvenience! Please click on the verification link I just sent over to your email. Otherwise, your case has been placed with the correct department and I can assure you they will update you as soon as they have some new information. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • disla12
    4 posts

@ubikoality 13184274 won’t let me continue gives me the “must fully install game” warning

• UbiKoality

@ensiferum888 Although I am glad to hear that you're excited to play Valhalla, I do apologize that you have not received your copy of the game yet. After further review of your ticket, I can assure you that it has been placed with the correct department. I also placed a note on the case and sent a verification link over to your email. Please go ahead and click that link! Moving forward, the team will be sure to update you accordingly as soon as new information becomes available. Thanks for your patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@disla12 I'm very sorry to hear that! I can see that your case has been placed with the correct department for further review. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • ensiferum888
    2 posts

@ubikoality
    Thank you so much for the quick response. I understand you guys must feel pretty overwhelmed with all the issues floating around the game. I'm glad you're trying to make it better for everyone.

Patiently waiting for updates!

Have a good one!

• Slacker1010
    3 posts

@kutt911 yup same here im up to 26 hours , no game I mean [censored]

• ViolentTyrant
    4 posts

Order № 1014512851
    Case № 13129104

• leow193
    15 posts

@ubikoality Thanks. Although I'm not sure it was a good idea now. My ticket was written in french, is it still ok ?

• HupiUkko123
    6 posts

@ubikoality Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13175444
    After 24 hours i still dont have my game or any response from support. Your help would be much appreciated!

• micr0kiDnZ
    4 posts

Invoice: 1014461766
    Support Ticket: 13155720

• Laufafettir
    3 posts

@ubikoality
    My case number is 13169469, I really hope this gets resolved soon. I really just want to get my hands on the game at this point, and the wait is frustrating 😞 ❤

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics