Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MeinChurro
    Original poster 39 posts

I still have the letter in my inventory telling me of a hunter in Fornburg wanting 3 reindeer antlers. I got the 3 early on, I tried talking to the hunter and it had just repeated the same dialogue giving me the mission in the first place. Did I overlook something, is it a bug? I still have the quest in England, since I never found another chance to actually turn it in. Will I ever be able to turn this in?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rkwon10
    3 posts

I received the quest from the lady, and wandered off a bit to progress the main quest, just before Sigurd and Aivor set sale to the England.
    I went back to finish the side quest, but the quest giver was nowhere to be found. Has this happened to anyone? Now I'm stuck with the quest parchment in my inventory and it bothers the heck out of me.

• Kormac67
    18 posts

@meinchurro I shot a reindeer but didn't get an antler and gave up on it.

• magusz87
    7 posts

@rkwon10 I've found the quest giver, it's the lady in front of the reddish triangular shaped cabin on the east side of town, but she won't accept the antlers or even talk to me. =/

• MeinChurro
    Original poster 39 posts
    @meinchurro I shot a reindeer but didn't get an antler and gave up on it.

Uh, well that can happen. Sometimes you won't get an antler.

Has anyone gotten 3 and been able to turn this in?

• Makanjyuu
    8 posts

No. I killed several deer after finally figuring out how to find them & only got one antler, so I just decided to make on with the story.

• Jayshua_Lyn
    12 posts

I got all but only after leaving Norway. I can't turn it in anymore, and I am not sure if I will be able to... 😞

OCD in me wants to restart the game! 😞

• MeinChurro
    Original poster 39 posts

@jayshua_lyn Yep! I had that feeling, now I'm in to deep. I actually loaded an older save killed several reindeer and still wasn't able to turn it in a couple days ago. Like I said, she just gave me the same dialogue as when I first talked to her. I think it's bugged. Either that, or I missed some dropbox somewhere, or I had to turn it in AFTER Sigurd arrives (which I didn't try). I just wanna know if it was a bug, or something I missed!

• detroitin2019
    89 posts

When I got 3 and talked to her she repeated the initial words again. I doubled checked my inventory, spoke with her again and it then proceeded. So it was bugged but I did nothing to get past it. Maybe talk to her a few times?

• MeinChurro
    Original poster 39 posts

@detroitin2019 I only talked to her once again, maybe I should have tried talking to her a few times. Ugh...

These people look to have been able to turn it in! Post right below this one currently..

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/77609/reeinder-antlers

Reward sucks, but I will now (probably) never be able to turn it in I guess. Which annoys me, being a semi-completionist player..

• MeinChurro
    Original poster 39 posts

@meinchurro Yep! You have to talk to her again, again. Twice. To actually turn it in, and rid yourself of this quest. I had an older save I reloaded, save [censored] killed half a dozen deer, got the three antlers, and talked to her twice. I have deleted my 20 hour save, so I can restart, fresh. The OCD got me.

• ParkerPL
    1 posts

@magusz87 Same thing happened to me

• Jayshua_Lyn
    12 posts

I restarted the game and turned it on before leaving Norway...

There is NO reward that I saw just her telling you where the Legendary Elk is...

I had already killed it on in my first game so maybe that is when it bugs out? Not sure!

But there was no reward beyond that. Except that the Antlers and the Quest Note are gone which is NICE!

• MeinChurro
    Original poster 39 posts
    I restarted the game and turned it on before leaving Norway...

There is NO reward that I saw just her telling you where the Legendary Elk is...

I had already killed it on in my first game so maybe that is when it bugs out? Not sure!

But there was no reward beyond that. Except that the Antlers and the Quest Note are gone which is NICE!

There is a reward! 40 silver, and that tip..

Not worth it at all, for the awful droprate of reindeer horns. That's for sure. I restarted so I wouldn't have that forever unfinished mission page in my inventory. Sweet relief.. I hope you weren't too deep in on your restart.

• AnimalAl137
    1 posts

Same here. Very annoying,. She stands there ignoring me.

• Jayshua_Lyn
    12 posts

@meinchurro No I had just made it to England. I didn't have bad luck on my drop rate though. 3/3 once I knew which reindeer exactly.

• B00MSIE
    11 posts

Same problem here

• Oui_Doguette
    2 posts

Hello!

I forgot to do the Mild Hunt quest before going to England. At the last quest the people of the village were groupped up and the hunt lady disappeared. Now goimg back to Norway there os no speak option. Maybe it's not even the same lady? I have the 3 antlers. Can I finish the quest?

• jb240
    1 posts

Couldn't find the lady to give the antlers to before leaving for England. Once I got to England and traveled back to Norway, she's there but I can't interact with her. Any chance on this getting fixed? Kinda hate that its stuck in my inventory.

• AllusiveLiMa
    1 posts

Hi, I am not really sure if I am in the right place for reporting a bug/glitch.

I am unable to complete the Mild Hunt quest. I have the required items, but, when I go to the woman who gave me the quest she will not speak to me. I tried this before leaving for England, and also after creating my settlement in England.

I have searched the internet looking for solutions and this bug appears to be a very common problem. It would also be nice if these quests were properly tracked in the quest tracker.

I am playing on PS4.

Community details

Users
Topics