Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oui_Doguette
    2 posts

Hello!

I forgot to do the Mild Hunt quest before going to England. At the last quest the people of the village were groupped up and the hunt lady disappeared. Now goimg back to Norway there os no speak option. Maybe it's not even the same lady? I have the 3 antlers. Can I finish the quest?

• jb240
    1 posts

Couldn't find the lady to give the antlers to before leaving for England. Once I got to England and traveled back to Norway, she's there but I can't interact with her. Any chance on this getting fixed? Kinda hate that its stuck in my inventory.

• AllusiveLiMa
    1 posts

Hi, I am not really sure if I am in the right place for reporting a bug/glitch.

I am unable to complete the Mild Hunt quest. I have the required items, but, when I go to the woman who gave me the quest she will not speak to me. I tried this before leaving for England, and also after creating my settlement in England.

I have searched the internet looking for solutions and this bug appears to be a very common problem. It would also be nice if these quests were properly tracked in the quest tracker.

I am playing on PS4.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

Ok it took me some time to find the antlers but i cant hand them in it seems?
    Im close to finishing the story in norway.. and well the woman is gone 😕

Really ubi?

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@tink-tank Did you find the Elk up in the mountains to the south?

If so the information you are rewarded with by handling in the antlers ('there's an Elk in the mountains') is resolved already and you already completed (or have marked) the side quest.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

@sofajockey I cannot hand in the antlers and I have not killed the legendary elk.

I have found the woman outside her hut but i get no prompt to talk to her.

Broken like a lot more in this game.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

This is just before the final story mission in norway so the town composition has changed with the green guards everywhere.
    But I do not get the prompt to hand in my 3 antlers to the woman.
    Have progressed to England and returned, no luck.
    Another bug?

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@tink-tank It's may not be broken, the quest giver may just have moved on with the plot.

The Elk remains in the southern mountains fairly easy to find yourself, hence this quest remains available for you to complete.
    The only step now missed is that you are not told where it is.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hey everyone 🙂

After progressing in the story after receiving this quest, I was unable to hand the reindeer antlers back in to the NPC. I've seen similar reports over in the Player Support section of this, so I've reported it to the devs to check whether this is intended to be a time-sensitive quest or not.

Once I know the answer I'll reply here and update you!

Official Response
  • Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Would this also apply to the Skadi's hobby trophy because I can't unlock it on a known location for it after I went back to Norway?

• Ubi-Woofer

Hello everyone! I've merged a few threads together to form this megathread, regarding the inability to complete the "A Mild Hunt" task. I've seen a couple of different issues for this - whether it be that the NPC dialogue repeats, or that she disappears after a certain point in the main story (I'm affected by this too 😢) - so I'd like to gather all of your reports here so that we can get as much information as possible in one place!

I've so far reported the issue with the NPC disappearing after a certain point to the devs, but I may need to raise a separate report for the issue with dialogue. The information I'll need to pass to the devs is as follows:

• Which quest is your current one in the questlog, when trying to complete "A Mild Hunt"?
    • Did you already travel to England and return to Norway?
    • Did you already defeat

spoiler
    before trying to hand in the reindeer antlers?

If you could also provide a video of the issue via a site such as YouTube, that would be amazing. Thank you all for your time!

Official Response
  • DeosamoX
    2 posts

@parkerpl same here

• DeosamoX
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer thanks for keeping track of this.

• When received I did not get any mission, just the letter.
    • Haven't defeated the legendary animal yet.
    • Completed this after leaving Norway
    • Had some issues finding the antlers but managed to get all 3
    • The hunter won't talk to me anymore!

Here's my video, I have the game in spanish.

Thanks,
    Sam

• GlucoseBear
    1 posts

I found all the reindeer antlers but upon returning I could only start mission that progressed me to England. Upon arriving in England I quickly fast traveled back to Norway but was still unable to speak to lady to give antlers. This is the last side quest I have to complete for the region and didn’t know if there was any to finish it. Thanks

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

@magusz87 yep same here.

• Oui_Doguette
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Same here as @DeosamoX except the following:

• Haven't even met the Legendary Elk.
    • I tried to do the "quest" before leaving to England but I got the 3 antler at the time where my last mission was to leave to England so the NPC-s were not available anymore.
    • After building the hunters building in England I still can't add the antlers to the hunter.
    • I have 3 antlers and I have the "Mild Hunt" letter in my inbox.
    • I went back to Norway but can't speak with the lady at the Hunters Hut.

• Ubi-Woofer

Thanks for these details, DeosamoX and Oui_Doguette! I've added them to the investigation so the devs can see now.

I'll keep you all updated if I hear more back. Please continue to post the answers to my questions and any video links if you have them!

Official Response
  • Usarke
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer

• i've killed the legendary animal before trying to hand in antlers but after the first talk to hunter.
    • i've managed to get antlers after i came back from England,now i am not able to interact with hunter anymore.
    • Received the quest at the first visit in Fornburg.

• guest-lktkUESH
    1 posts

@meinchurro I have the same problem. I hope they fix this. I came back later after England to finish quest and sea gone

• MicciOnT
    4 posts

I finished the game, with almost 100%.. This quest is still open here, cant talk to her aswell. I really dont want to start a new game just because of this quest.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics