Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RookieMan45
    Original poster 1 posts

So, I bought valhalla on epic games and installed it, when i press launch, it opens a ubisoft connect window and asks me to put in an activation or cd key, which i dont have and im not able to play the game, is there any way i can fix this

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there! I'm sorry you are running into this issue. We have a few steps that should sort this out for you!

Navigate to the Ubisoft Game Launcher cache folder, by default located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache

Please note that the Ubi Connect client must be fully shut down at this point and not running in the background.
    Open the cache folder and move the "ownership" folder to a safe location.
    Once you have backed up that folder, delete the "cache" folder.

After deleting the cache folder, please verify the game files within Epic:

- Open Epic
    - Navigate to the game in your Library and click the cog icon.
    - Click the Verify button once the drop down menu appears.
    - After verification, the launch option appears again.

If verification is not available within Epic, please install the game files in Ubi Connect. If you need to verify the files after installation, you can do this via the following:-

- In Connect, click on Games tab at the top of the window
    - On the next screen, hover over the game tile. This will make a little arrow appear at the bottom right of the tile
    - Click on this arrow to make a drop-down menu appear, then click on Verify files

When this has been completed, try launching the game again.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics