Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• merq1
    Original poster 1 posts

Since yesterday I have redeemed my code and I have played so far that I am in England and have mine settlement up and running. Still no wolf as mount or the beserker armor set in mine inventory.

Can you guys help me with this?

I have it on the ps4 and have try to download it again but it did not work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• NykeDaenerys
    2 posts

@merq1 I can't even properly load store in the game, can't purchase Helix credits from inside the game and same as you, I don't have any things from the Berserker pack, neither from the Ultimate version of the game.

• NotEnoughShips
    3 posts

@merq1 I have 15hours into the game so far still waiting on my pre order bersker stuff aswell I pre-ordered my ac straight from the PlayStation store 😞 I want my wolf

• Zaphikiel
    4 posts

Same with me! Can't get the Berserker Pack, the preorder bonus or the shop items i bought!

• IlIDreezeIlI
    3 posts

@merq1 I'm so much in the same boat. Was just trying to find out if was just me or not

• NotEnoughShips
    3 posts

@ilidreezeili worst thing is my friend on PC got his pre order stuff super early 😞 an for the life of me I can't seem to find any way to fix or update about it other then that I am LOVING this game 😍

• NykeDaenerys
    2 posts

it seems like the game is the most bugged on PS4 xd

• Zaphikiel
    4 posts
    it seems like game on PS4 is the most bugged xd

Yeah... quite so. Cant get my stuff, the shop does not work and the game crashed on me two times already. And I'm only playing since 30 minutes.

• mitioto2
    4 posts

Me too on my ps4 pro. Tried to download it manually but nothing. Reinstall, nothing. I can't see it in the store too.

• peter.hartigan
    2 posts

Can't get an answer from anyone
    They are quick enough to take the money
    Might have to contact trading standards
    They take money but don't deliver what you order

• mitioto2
    4 posts

@peter-hartigan yes, they are fast to charge you but you receive nothing. No one to contacts you. Playstation store didn't reply too even I got my digital ultimate edition from there

• Nithlx
    3 posts

Same. This is ridiculous! I paid all this money for the collectors edition and can’t even open a case with them. My code is redeemed but nothing is there!

• bukssoldierNL
    2 posts

@nithlx i have the same i have the collector's edition but i did not receive the download code for The way of the BERSERKER DLC

• bukssoldierNL
    2 posts

@bukssoldiernl it did not send me a email
    with the Redeem code

• Nithlx
    3 posts

@bukssoldiernl Update!!! I deleted the game and reinstalled it. The items I’m supposed to receive are no longer available to buy in store so I’ll tell you if the appear or not.

• Rickdabeast69
    2 posts
  • Rickdabeast69
    2 posts

Its back and forth battle between Ubisoft and PlayStation neither take accountability bad PR so they ignore it. Its looks like a PSN server issue which is not registering  the Additional content to your account. Not really any issues with game just crap severs

• IlIDreezeIlI
    3 posts

Okay. So I just noticed a mail from them with a new code ( the berserker pre order mission ) I redeemed it and after that, the other stuff showed up. So it seems u need code for this aswell, for the other one to work.

Idk why that exacly fixed it, but that's just what happen for me now.

• AndyColler
    3 posts

@ilidreezeili how long did the email take from when you redeemed your code?

• IlIDreezeIlI
    3 posts

seems like allmost 24 hours now + -

But however. I can't really find the mission now, I think the mission or missions u get extra should be found in the letterbox when u get the settlement in England

Suggested Topics