Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Alex_hritsun
    Original poster 4 posts

To free the first man I need to hold the 'Ctrl' button(default 'C') but instead of doing it Eyvar just just sat down next to him))
    (not able to upload the video due to permissions lack)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MaDaucer1983
    1 posts

I have the exact same problem.

In the first quest, where I'm supposed to free my crew after killing the boss with the dual hammers, I can't free the prisoner outside of the cell. The game wants me to press "C" to free him, but all that happens is that I crouch..
    I have reinstalled the game, no change..

Any fix coming soon? 
    Or should I just refund?

• Sammarok
    161 posts

Maybe try with controller if you have one, with controller it works at least. Or try to map your key to different key and test, it looks like the key C is mapped to 2 actions causing the issue?

• Alex_hritsun
    Original poster 4 posts

@sammarok lol, the button remap is a working workaround) Ty!

• Sammarok
    161 posts

@alex_hritsun Nice! Hopefully you can enjoy the game now 😊.

Suggested Topics