Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kiadaw
    Original poster 4 posts

I climb via the roof & have no way to get out now.....sigh., Not sure if it is a bug, all the doors are shut & the roof is inaccessible.

Wasted 30mins at least.

Edit; okay, managed to get out from the roof. You have to climb at a wired (to me) position near wall.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @kiadaw and @Trode-_ - I apologise that this topic was missed previously! I'm glad that you were both able to explore the longhouse in Heillboer and get out again by climbing. I'll admit it was a little puzzling to me too at first as to how to climb back up and out the way I dropped in! But that is indeed the way you have to go about it. 🙂

I'll lock this thread now as the issue it concerns is resolved, but if anyone else has any issues with accessing or leaving any buildings in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so that we can advise you further, and investigate if there are any bugs or glitches at play! Thanks. 🙂

Official Response
  • Trode-_-
    20 posts

The roof is accessible. I got out, through it.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @kiadaw and @Trode-_ - I apologise that this topic was missed previously! I'm glad that you were both able to explore the longhouse in Heillboer and get out again by climbing. I'll admit it was a little puzzling to me too at first as to how to climb back up and out the way I dropped in! But that is indeed the way you have to go about it. 🙂

I'll lock this thread now as the issue it concerns is resolved, but if anyone else has any issues with accessing or leaving any buildings in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so that we can advise you further, and investigate if there are any bugs or glitches at play! Thanks. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics