Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JezzaCorbyn1983
    Original poster 4 posts

While playing on PS4 I find there are consistent lags in the audio, where the game then tries to catch up there is noticeable overlap in dialogue. I also find dialogue skipping or cutting out part way through. My ps4 usually works fine so I doubt it is an issue on my end.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Zaphikiel
    4 posts
    While playing on PS4 I find there are consistent lags in the audio, where the game then tries to catch up there is noticeable overlap in dialogue. I also find dialogue skipping or cutting out part way through. My ps4 usually works fine so I doubt it is an issue on my end.

I have the same issues. Other games work fine so its not the PS4.

• BluMustang
    2 posts

@jezzacorbyn1983 have the same problem on ps4 with audio stuttering every so often through everything. This is only a problem in Valhalla, no issues with other games

• JezzaCorbyn1983
    Original poster 4 posts

@blumustang I'm having stuttering too, almost like that loud popping sound when your headphones aren't plugged in properly. For the record I don't use headphones to play.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@jezzacorbyn1983

Audio is messed up on PC too...

• J1m1n1
    10 posts

Do any of you have the game installed on extended storage? I just moved mine over to the internal storage and have noticed a slight improvement in dialogue sync. Ubisoft definitely needs to give this some attention.

• JezzaCorbyn1983
    Original poster 4 posts

@j1m1n1 Yes I'm on extended storage, but I can't be a***d to delete and re install right now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics