Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MR.OWL1
    Original poster 1 posts

i have bought the preorder version of the game wich had the mount included but when i got in the game i wasn't (and still not) able to open the add-on tab from the store, and the game does not shows me that i own that add-on.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @MR-OWL1 - I sincerely apologise that your thread was missed until now, and that an official response was not provided. I hope that since posting, you and @Mitchierodajc have both been able to access any of the additional content you were entitled to! 🙂

If not, and either of you are still requiring assistance, I would just like to clarify exactly what content you are struggling to access. The "Way of the Berserker" preorder bonus was an additional questline involving the berserkr Bjorn Bloodtooth, and can be started by reading the associated letter in your mailbox. This should not be confused with either the Berserker Gear Pack, which is a package of content included within the Ultimate Pack for the Ultimate Edition of the game.

It is the Berserker Gear Pack which included the white wolf mount Hati. If you wish to change your mount, you can do so from any stable; there, you should find any mounts you have either purchased in the in-game store, or have gained access to in-game.

Please do let me know if you require any additional assistance, or if this issue has been resolved! I will mark it as resolved for the moment as there have been no further replies since November, but I'll happily mark it as unresolved if needed. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Mitchierodajc
    12 posts

@mr-owl1 same problem here

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @MR-OWL1 - I sincerely apologise that your thread was missed until now, and that an official response was not provided. I hope that since posting, you and @Mitchierodajc have both been able to access any of the additional content you were entitled to! 🙂

If not, and either of you are still requiring assistance, I would just like to clarify exactly what content you are struggling to access. The "Way of the Berserker" preorder bonus was an additional questline involving the berserkr Bjorn Bloodtooth, and can be started by reading the associated letter in your mailbox. This should not be confused with either the Berserker Gear Pack, which is a package of content included within the Ultimate Pack for the Ultimate Edition of the game.

It is the Berserker Gear Pack which included the white wolf mount Hati. If you wish to change your mount, you can do so from any stable; there, you should find any mounts you have either purchased in the in-game store, or have gained access to in-game.

Please do let me know if you require any additional assistance, or if this issue has been resolved! I will mark it as resolved for the moment as there have been no further replies since November, but I'll happily mark it as unresolved if needed. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics