ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gRenDel9
    Original poster 1 posts

Game keeps cutting out and saying the disc is unreadable, I have to delete the game and reinstall for it to play for a little bit, then the same error comes up. The disc is clean as a whistle and everything else runs 100% fine on the console. Last round of reinstalling the game corrupted all the data... Any help for this?????

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sirbillygoat
    6 posts

@grendel9 getting the same problem and it's annoying as [censored] I can never get past pro log

• Sirbillygoat
    6 posts

@Ubisoft please help

• filippo210299
    6 posts

@sirbillygoat I think I have the same problem, I can't get past the gender choice. The prologue runs fine until that moment but then I can't choose the gender nor doing anything, so I cannot play at all...

• Sirbillygoat
    6 posts

@filippo210299 it's gotten worse once I get past the gender pick the sound stuffs up then I get the error again what a buggie mess

• filippo210299
    6 posts

@sirbillygoat I am currently trying to solve the gender choice problem, it'd be some good first step to be able to start playing

• Sirbillygoat
    6 posts

@filippo210299 I haven't even gotten to play yet just cut seen after cut seen with unbearable bugs and errors in between

• filippo210299
    6 posts

@sirbillygoat gosh what a mess

• filippo210299
    6 posts

@sirbillygoat I read a post saying the problem of gender choice can be solved by switching off the "hold alternative" setting, but I'm from Italy and I don't know what this setting is, any help?

• Sirbillygoat
    6 posts

@filippo210299 no idea sorry

• mosegard
    3 posts

Posting for visibility of the problem. I got the an error about corruption data on the first install of the game, but a re-install seemed to solve it. It would stop before even getting to the main menu.

• SaorickGlaith
    4 posts

Having the same issue. I got past the gender selection to play a few minutes once. Even tried getting a replacement disc from the store. I can't get to the menu screen without a disc read error at this point.

• SaorickGlaith
    4 posts

So far the only 'fix' I've found is to delete the game, disconnect the ps4 from the internet, and then download the game from the disc and run version 1.0. Even then the game came up with a disc read error after the first half hour of gameplay. Worked fine for a few hours after that when I restarted the game. Downloaded the update file again just to see if the issue started and it did. Currently redownloading the disc from scratch again to see if the problem goes away or if I just got lucky the first time.

• SaorickGlaith
    4 posts

Update-Was just dumb luck. Disc read error just as I get to the main menu everytime.

Suggested Topics