Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Alaa22656
    Original poster 2 posts

I pre-order assassin's creed Valhalla for the PS4, I got the code for DLC and when i redeemed it the PS accepted it but when I went on assassin's creed it doesn't show up anywhere even when I go on the store in the "owned" section it's blank.

I also got the way of the berserker mission because I pre-order it and when I redeemed that I got an email from Ubisoft telling me that they will send me the code when the game comes out

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Mortiferous89
    3 posts

Hi
    I preordered the ultimate edition on PC and have set up camp in england. I have not recieved any of my pre order or ultimate edition bonuses.
    The email i recieved a few days before the preload became avaliable said the dlc items would be automatically added to my game.
    Anyone know of a work around or a fix?

• Sercan419095
    3 posts

İ pre ordered game from PSN. I Got the game and works Fine. But none of the dlc content i must have i didnt get. (like berserker item pack etc.)
    Is there a general bug or did i do something wrong?

• LtDinoRiot
    1 posts

I payed for the collectors edition which came with the ultimate game edition, and the berserker pack and season pass isn't in my game, have troubleshooted my ps4 about it, uninstalled then re installed my game nothing seems to work. anyone else had this problem and fixed it? very frustrating.

• threecommas
    1 posts

@ltdinoriot pretty sure none of the season pass stuff is out, and the berserker stuff won't show until you've progressed far enough. How long have you been playing?

• thunderwolf0909
    3 posts

the same here

• Feldriar
    5 posts

Yep. Had the Addons installed etc. Completer first couple of missions and still did not receive anything. On the quest ‘Birthrights’ now. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

• ENGROCKY1
    2 posts

@sercan419095 same here bud, think many people are having this issue, should be sorted within 24 hours apparently

• Sercan419095
    3 posts

@engrocky1
    Thank you. If something else Come up i Will update this post

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Thank you for reporting this to us.

The first thing we'd advise, if you haven't already is restoring the licenses via the steps in the guide here

Official Response
  • duffjason
    1 posts

@ubi-baron I have restored licenses but this did not work.

• mj-MojoR1sing
    2 posts

Same here, Hope that it gets fixed soon, bought the ultimate edition and didn't get any of my DLC. @Ubi-Baron How long could it take?

• bitebug2003
    106 posts

Same (PSN)

In the Store - Owned tab, only the Ubisoft Connect Rewards are shown, but not the Berserker gear etc.

I have reached England, and I would have expected them to be available now

Restoring licences didn't solve the issues

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

i recieved my stuff. you have reach your home first and visit some of the people wich havbe a quest marker. then you recieve your preorder bonus

• Sercan419095
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    Same here. Did all of that and nothing changed. Stili dont have the content

• ndleoflex
    3 posts

Same here, reached England. Even restarted the game from the beginning on a new save to try and reach the first point where we receive the berserker gear but no luck. I've done all of the things mentioned above. I have the ultimate edition on PS4 and it was also pre-ordered the PS Store. Hopefully this gets resolved soon and we won't have to start again from the beginning...

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@ndleoflex really strange. ultimate version (PC) here and i recieved all after shipping to 1st village after freeing my crew

• ndleoflex
    3 posts

@brynjar_odinson I was wondering when I'll get the DLCs and then when I reached England I decided to look it up online and then I realized something's wrong.

• Feldriar
    5 posts

Super strange. Gonna make a new game and see if that resolves the issue. If not I'll let you know.

• ndleoflex
    3 posts

@feldriar no point, already tried that. Reached the quest after Family Matters and still nothing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics