Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Star_Lord89
    Original poster 3 posts

There are multiple game-breaking bugs in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I don't think it's an understatement to say that this game is as bad as Unity was, if not worse. Firstly, and most importantly, it is impossible to progress past the quest "Family Matters" as the Seer doesn't react when you go to visit her (in fact, there is no quest marker or anything when it tells you to complete "A Seer's Solace").

Another major issue is that when I try to climb objects, I quite often get stuck, being unable to climb up, down or to the sides (I can't even go back the way I came). I have even fallen through the world while trying to climb and when I have been sliding down hill sides in the snow.

The water doesn't behave correctly - when swimming, I occasionally just drop down for no reason (not dive, but fall), I have seen whales flying over the water, instead of under it and my longboat also seems to have wings, since it too manages to fly over the waves at times.

I would also like to submit a suggestion (not related to the bugs outlined above): please, PLEASE can you stop trying to make all your games RPGs. The players who are loyal to the different game series you produce are fans because of what they are. Making Tom Clancy and Assassin's Creed into RPGs, when neither of them were is baffling. Particularly in AC Valhalla - which feels like a poor attempt at turning Skyrim into a Dark Souls game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kaziva2016
    1 posts

@star_lord89 im having the same problem with ‘A seer’s solace’ wish they could fix this bug.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics