Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• K3-KVITRAVN
    Original poster 1 posts

Just that, I'm playing on PC. I see an option to see friend's list of Jomsvikings but when I want to recruit there's no friend priority so I only can recruit strangers.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

Yeah, it's a pretty trash system and it's my only complaint with the game so far. I would like to go raiding with my friend's characters. I mean hell I have an entire crew worth of friends...but I have to random;y find them? Nah that's trash af, hell Dragon's Dogma does a better system than this and that game is ancient now.

• Ch0quette
    2 posts

I definitely feel the frustration on this one. If this is truly how the system was implemented, hoping for a 1 in a million chance for your friends' Jomsviking to pop up, then I think the AC Valhalla webpage gives a good dose of false advertisement. Not that many will pay attention to this issue, but I for one would like to actually be given the product I paid for.

• Vlerk2020
    31 posts

Yeah i don't think this works the way it's intended, but i could be wrong.
    I can find random Jomsviking at the docks and *recruit* but no idea how to use them, and creating a viking i can only summon him/her.. and then nothing.

• Vlerk2020
    31 posts

@vlerk2020 Nevermind.. all good - u need to select them with the Barracks Viking .

• Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

The worst part are the randoms that keep popping up. Had some chinese named account with a character..no one on my friends list has a name like that. So yeah, this needs patched.

• Blood-Spear
    1 posts

Hm. Trať jomsviking systém is trash ye.. Cant find friends.. And ubi sayes you can cecruit friend you get rewards when they raid something.. Nothing happened.. Next problém raids.. We raids arent reapeteable like wars in Odyssey.. In this point all jomsviking systém is usseles you can use crew only on raids and really few pointa on map.. So it will be more fun if you can raid much moře then few Times.. Also.. I dont exactly undestand how your viking works.. If you give gear.. Its only About aperience? Or He can use all updated gear with runes.. Cuz if you give him some legend gear on him its normál aperience.. Example raven shield... Also He use all your skill points? And why i cant inspect viking when i wanna hire him? What power je has or what gear.. This system can be soo good and fun.. But ubi.. Didnt do IT.. So in this point its trash...

• LLightbringer
    5 posts

Yup sad to say but it seems ubi lied about the jomsviking system, they made it sound like it was going to be way more than it really is. None of my friends can find my jomsviking.

• RudeDogg01
    1 posts

Have none of u plaid unity then they boasted first multiplayer with friends hinted it was campaign no u couldn't even help each other with collectibles let alone missions

Suggested Topics