Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• michaelsaunby
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi there my name is Michael I have a request why do we not have one handed swords in assassin’s creed Valhalla it’s a huge deal in the pagan Viking history etc Swords were in the hands of great warriors leaders and jarls etc ??? I am requesting that one handed swords be Brought to the game in a patch or update thank you very much Please look up the history to Viking blades and swords A lot of their swords will have horse symbol Raven symbols Wolf symbols serpents symbol or bear symbols and runes And even some of the most valuable blades will have like a rainbow metal metallic material because of how the blade is forged looks a lot like domestic steel etc ty Ideas I have are the swords can be based off of the pagan gods and Animals that the Vikings would highly admire worship or respect such as bears wolves eagles Ravens ravens horses and serpents etc That way they can have like guard break heavy attack damage and alpha damage for the bear one critical hit and speed for the wolf Sneak attack bonuses and critical hit for the eagle poison attack or life steal for the serpent These are just some ideas I hope you will look into it and consider thank you I don’t know if blades for the gods could be useful But simply chances to do electric damage or have lightning come down from the sky and strike an enemy fire damage to set someone on fire and do damage overtime ice damage to freezing enemy etc. poison damage to cause paralysis or sleep Or even a sword that causes smoke and chance of hit to conceal you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics