Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Murphy.Moon
    Original poster 2 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

I am a PlayStation player from China, and a fan of Assassins’ Creed and Rainbow Six series. I have played any single Assassins’ Creed game in the last few years. And truly love it. Yes, there were many elements in games that performed not so perfectly, but there are always some shining points could impress me, maybe some moving plots, maybe some critical thinking shows in the game, or even maybe a dialogue, a detail… For all these, I would be willing to pay my money on it over and over. Because I know, Ubisoft is a company with humanism. But when I saw the news of you gimped Asian Edition, the only felling of mine is DISAPPOINTMENT. I don’t know why you made this decision, but what do I know is all Asian PlayStation players including me were abandoned by you, UBISOFT. Maybe in your noble eyes, this is just a “Loaf on job”, but to us, it’s a RICIAL DISCRIMINATION!!!! Why we have to follow Japanese’s classifying system? Why we have to play the gimped edition with paying same money as other regions even more expensive? Your behavior is DISGUSTING! I was a fan of Ubisoft, but not this time. This time we will say no to you, many Asian players including me will boycott Valhalla, until you take out a practical, and valid measure. Maybe a patch, maybe adding Asian languages in editions of other regions… I believe it’s not difficult to realize, But a simple, nutritionless apologize with no action WILL NOT BE TAKEN. If you don’t handle it with seriously, we have only choosing to say goodbye to Ubi. And the reputation to Asian players will be ruined in your hands. To be frank, I do not want that happens, but that’s all up to your choice. I hope you could show us Asian players some respect.
     Thank you.

A player from China

亲爱的育碧公司

你好!我是一名来自中国的PlayStation玩家,也是《刺客信条》和《彩虹六号》系列的粉丝。《刺客信条》系列也是我非常喜欢的一款作品。诚然,游戏中有很多元素表现的不是那么完美,甚至有可爱的bug层出不穷,但也总有一些闪光点可以打动我,也许是一些感人至深的情节,也许是对于历史批判性的思维,甚至也许是一句句对话,一个个小细节......为了这些,我也总心甘情愿一次次的花钱购买。因为我知道,育碧是一家有人文情怀的公司。但是,当我看到亚洲版出现和谐的消息时,我只能说感到失望。我不知道你们为什么要做这个决策,但我知道的是,你们抛弃了亚洲玩家。也许在你们高傲的眼中,把亚洲地区与日本合版发行只是 "减轻工作量",但对我们来说,这就是一种种族歧视!按照香港,台湾,韩国等许多地区的分级制度, 这些血腥,裸露元素根本不需要和谐,只有日本需要单独设立一个游戏版本。但为什么这次全亚洲都必须迁就日本地区的分级制度?为什么我们花着比欧美地区同样,甚至更贵的价钱,玩着阉割的版本?这种营销手段实在是令人恶心。我曾经是育碧的粉丝,但不是这次。这次,包括我在内的很多亚洲玩家都会拒绝购买《刺客信条:英灵殿》,直到你们拿出一个切实有效的解决措施。可以是一个补丁,也可以在其他地区的版本中加入亚洲语言...... 我相信这些一点都不难实现,但是,仅仅一句简单的、毫无营养的“抱歉”却不做任何行动,我们是不会接受的。你们如果不重视起来这次和谐事件,那只会亲手毁掉在亚洲玩家间的名声。说实话,我并不希望这种情况发生,但这一切都取决于你们。希望你能给我们亚洲玩家展现出一些应有的尊重。
     谢谢。

一位来自中国的玩家

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@murphy-moon change your laws. Ubisoft does not sensor the games..Goverments do. Blame whatever country is forcing them to sensor it. Stop demanding for Ubisoft to break laws..

• Murphy.Moon
    Original poster 2 posts

@dbgager In Asia, only Japanese law requires cutting contents, but this time UBI combined Asian edition together for laziness, that caused players from other countries have to follow Japanese law. That's why we feel angry

• Scottcc_001
    3 posts

@dbgager Only Japanese law requests such things, not other Asian countries

• dbgager
    158 posts

@murphy-moon Welll then you know whos laws are keeping it censored don't you.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics