Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • axesdenyed
    2 posts

@lamptldr wow was looking around its nice to see its not just me, i just ran the game twice and got 19mins 30 seconds almost exactly.. so odd.

• KcMx117
    1 posts

Constant crashes every 30 minutes or so on Xbox Series X as well.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

Anyone here still facing crashes, downgrade drivers to 442.59. Worked for me. No more crashes/freezes.

• axesdenyed
    2 posts

@axesdenyed ok so i might have fixed my problem, i am on uplay+ but it was crashing every 19mins or so.. and apparently my pc clock was 10mins behind somehow, so i turned off auto time and back on and it fixed the time and no more crashing so far. Will update if it happens again.

• kalpdal86
    8 posts

@valantorcid I also downgraded after reading your post and it worked. Have been playing for 5 hours without any crashes. The latest Nvidia driver seems to be the problem.

• NickSheperd
    Original poster 4 posts

If you're experiencing frequent crashes on PC with Ubisoft+, check to make sure your PC's time-clock is synced up with your timezone. If it's off even by a minute, the Denuvo in the game gets really angry and force closes the game. I found this solution on reddit and it fixed the crashing for me.

• CriTCalH
    4 posts

Exactly the same by me, but I don´t have Ubi+ and I don´t think that´s the problem. Just the game released too soon with many bugs. Maybe not 100% compatible with the newest hardware (RTX3080) 😞

• CriTCalH
    4 posts

@redindianrobin Unfortunately I can´t downgrade drivers, at least not to that release, they are so old to recognize RTX3080 :(. I am trying to downgrade at least 4 releases older than the newest one.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@critcalh Ah sorry to hear that man. Hopefully a new driver fixes this issue. Nvidia has been crap lately with their drivers.

• RuZty5
    1 posts

Been having the same issues.

Crashes every 10 minutes, some times I have to end the process through task manager, some times it crashes to desktop.
    It even crashed my whole computer a couple of times and restarted my whole system.

I've updated the game, verified the game, updated drivers, turned off optimize fullscreen, white listed the program, ran it as administrator etc etc.

Nothing helps 😞

• CriTCalH
    4 posts

@axesdenyed Welcome to our crew, we all have the same problem :). U can try synchronize time zone with your local time like someone said before but honestly I don´t think it can help.

• DRock_Kill
    3 posts

Here I have the same issues, downgrade driver doesn't work for me...

• LordCaliban007
    2 posts

Same issues here. I've been playing fine since launch day with no real issues. Good Framerates, no issues with quests or anything and I put about 14 hours in so far. Last night the game freezes on me on exit and I had to use the keyboard in Task Manager to force close it. Try to start it up today and it crashes on the launcher. I've tried verifying files, uninstall/reinstall, graphics card reinstall, repairing the distribution files, etc. Nothing is working to even get back into the game.

• R3dl1nes
    5 posts

@lordcaliban007 am having this SAME issue no real issues until i got pass that 29 hr mark then game freezes and locks or crashes to desktop i do send the error reports in too i cant seem to get it working either

• R3dl1nes
    5 posts

@r3dl1nes forgot to mention only seems to crash on me when am raiding or fighting only =/

• CriTCalH
    4 posts

If you´re using overclocking SW like MSI Afterburner, try to return your GPU clock to factory values and then disable/uninstall Afterburner (even with Riva Tuner overlay). This could help, it helped me obviously, now I am playing more than 2 hours with no crash.

• krvolocan
    2 posts

Don't have Nvidia, got 5700XT, same thing, play a little then crash to desktop and you can hear the sound in the background.
    I'll try a few solutions and if I find something that helps, I'll le you know.

Can't believe I paid 15 EUR-os to get frustrated on a weekend.

• camokillo
    12 posts

SAME ISSUE. Dude tech support doesn't know how to fix this issue either. They better come out with a patch..

• camokillo
    12 posts

@ubi-swaggins This is literally a problem for hundreds of players. You guys need to come out with a patch. I've provided my msinfo files multiple times to you reps but they keep trying this shotgun approach that never works.

• master_ring
    41 posts

Hey fellow raiders. In the same boat. Freezes very 10-15 minutes. I dont even have a will to play it anymore. If we dont get fix for freezes, im getting refund.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics