Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Keyzeey
    2 posts

i cant work this game out sometimes it works for hours. then most days it crashes and freezes after loading

Have ubisoft talked about the issue because i cant see it in known issues

• sphericube69
    1 posts

Finished so many games without any single crash!
    (including most heavy games like Cyberpunk20777)
    But this ***** is crashing all the time!
    Ubisoft Montreal wake up and fix it!
    CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

• Byowa
    2 posts

Same here. Since 1.1.2 crashes ever 5-30 minutes.

• Invidia_90
    4 posts

I had about 5 crashes in 3 days with 1.1.1, and now I've had 3 crashes in 1 hour 1.1.2. Thanks for making the game worse with every patch. The game has been out for 3 months and still has these issues. Unbelievable...

• inwkao
    1 posts

i tried to set limit graphic all options to high (previously on very high & ultra) and fixed ramdom crashes for me. 😞

• ildafkam
    12 posts

Incredible still crashing after all these patches!

• Mike8Bir29
    4 posts

Okay, Disabling Cloud Saves doesn't work.

But I found a solution.

I reverted back to Valhalla game-ready Nvidia driver 457.30 and all is fine again. So far no more restarts. I was constantly getting restarts with the latest Nvidia driver. Remember to use DDU in safe mode to uninstall the existing driver before installing any new driver.

1. Download the 457.30 Driver;
    2. Download DDU 18.0.3.4 or Newer;
    3. Disconnect the NETWORK Cable / WIFI;
    4. [win]+[r] > Msconfig > Boot(tab) > Boot Option> check the SAFE BOOT(minimal). Apply and Reboot;
    5. Run DDU:

• Select: NVIDIA Software and drivers
    • Select: Clean, do not restart
    Shutdown and Reboot;
    6.Back in normal Windows;
    7.Install the NVIDIA driver:
    • Finish the Install
    • Reboot
    8.Reconnect the Internet

• Mike8Bir29
    4 posts

@asryan2a Okay, Disabling Cloud Saves doesn't work.

But I found a solution.

I reverted back to Valhalla game-ready Nvidia driver 457.30 and all is fine again. So far no more restarts. I was constantly getting restarts with the latest Nvidia driver. Remember to use DDU in safe mode to uninstall the existing driver before installing any new driver.

1. Download the 457.30 Driver;
    2. Download DDU 18.0.3.4 or Newer;
    3. Disconnect the NETWORK Cable / WIFI;
    4. [win]+[r] > Msconfig > Boot(tab) > Boot Option> check the SAFE BOOT(minimal). Apply and Reboot;
    5. Run DDU:

• Select: NVIDIA Software and drivers
    • Select: Clean, do not restart
    Shutdown and Reboot;
    6.Back in normal Windows;
    7.Install the NVIDIA driver:
    • Finish the Install
    • Reboot
    8.Reconnect the Internet

• blackdave666
    3 posts

Hey all,

I have 100 hours+ played, I have experienced few crashes here and there but after latest patch released 1.1.2 , it is crashing every 5 - 10 minutes.

i7 6700k @ 4.5 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    2080ti EVGA XC Ultra

system stable in every other game currently playing and in all various burn / load test for cpu / ram / gpu.

461.40 NVIDIA drivers ... I will try DDU and revert to older drivers.. this sucks though .. 😞

Dave

• Durcc
    1 posts

Reinstalled Windows completly, tested with last drivers (461.40) DDU and version reverted to game ready (457.30), underclocking... Always crashing, can't play more than 10 minutes.

Ryzen 3700x, GTX 1070 FE, 32 GB ROM.

And the worst part is Ubisoft don't give a f*** about this.

• braudrist
    21 posts

A post with 400+ replies and no one from Ubi is going to acknowledge this issue? Sad, really sad. You should rename this game to Assassins Creed: Crashalla

• crocodilebundy
    8 posts

Unbelievable. Starting one of the new River raids - cutscene- crash - next attempt - boat starting on the river - crash and so on. I have reached 93% progress ingame. Last 10 percent and last two weeks with F5 -Saving every 2 minutes - because of the crashes. Now it is enough. I quit

• mmmkot
    1 posts

Yeah, ok, it's definitely crashing every 15 minutes since 1.1.2.
    Thanks Ubi, can't even understand how devs can't see this bug before release 😠

• Dasher222
    19 posts

Man these guys are lucky that CyberPunk came out at a similar time to this.

1.1.2 has made this game so unstable for me. The river raids are completely unplayable on my gaming rig with a crash occurring as soon as the game transitions to the loading screen yet they work on my crappy Razer Blade Stealth? I cant even reliable finish side quests anymore without risking a crash, this is ridiculous.
    I've tried changing drivers numerous times and even doing the clean install method to no luck. No idea what the hell is going on.

• blackdave666
    3 posts

Hey all,

probably just a coincidence but after terrible crash rate following 1.1.2 patch release I did windows updates "KB4023057" and crashes are gone ... (back to one crash per several hours max)

I have no idea what and why because that KB is just cleanup for windows updates themselves nothing that would be related to running apps / games. But it is doing housekeeping some it might have fixed something in windows ... no clue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb4023057-update-for-windows-10-update-service-components-fccad0ca-dc10-2e46-9ed1-7e392450fb3a

Dave

• skaf2
    2 posts

Not playable on PS5

• FlavioNW
    1 posts

Ryzen 7 3700X
    NVidia 2070 Super
    16GB RAM
    Run on SSD

After update 1.1.2 CTD every 30 min

Rollback to driver 470.31 , but CTD continue...
    Instaling KB4023057 , and after CTD still here...

No one of Ubisoft will comment that ?

• cavveman
    84 posts

@blackdave666

That update is for older win 10 versions. 1703-1803 to be exact. A lot of players use 20H1 or 20H2 releases.
    Anyway. I had a few hard crashes. The pc just turned off, and this type of crash I have not experienced in a very long time. Last time was with Vista and very inferior hardware for the software.
    And I do not think my hardware is that bad. Rtx 2070 and Ryzen 5 2600. Ctd is tolerable, but not total pc crash(yes, I have cleaned my desktop with pressured air). And it only began happen with last patch and only with AC valhalla.

• blackdave666
    3 posts

@cavveman

undefinedundefined

I am running on 20H2, like I said probably coincidence, nevertheless yesterday while trying to play and progress in the story I had many crashes to desktop 10 - 15 mins intervals. In the evening I gave up and installed that KB win10 patch that showed up there while checking windows update being desperate.

Today I had 7 hour session with 0 crashes no other changes no driver rollbacks no DDU, did not cancel my overclock (both CPU and GPU is OCed in my system), no nothing. No in-game graphical setting changed.

Might be something in game no clue. Or completely something else what wee are missing ...

I was progressing through different zone in game than yesterday... no clue ... but this whole situation sucks 😞

• longjohn119
    626 posts
    @blackdave666

That update is for older win 10 versions. 1703-1803 to be exact. A lot of players use 20H1 or 20H2 releases.
    Anyway. I had a few hard crashes. The pc just turned off, and this type of crash I have not experienced in a very long time. Last time was with Vista and very inferior hardware for the software.
    And I do not think my hardware is that bad. Rtx 2070 and Ryzen 5 2600. Ctd is tolerable, but not total pc crash(yes, I have cleaned my desktop with pressured air). And it only began happen with last patch and only with AC valhalla.

Read the patch release notes

This update includes reliability improvements to Windows Update Service components in consumer Windows 10, versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, and 20H2

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics