Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• R3dl1nes
    5 posts

@lordcaliban007 am having this SAME issue no real issues until i got pass that 29 hr mark then game freezes and locks or crashes to desktop i do send the error reports in too i cant seem to get it working either

• BnnZzzZZ
    1 posts

I'm unable to play this game. It randomly freezes with sound on the background.
    I had to open task manager to close it. Sometime, i had to restart.

Give us a patch.

• Ryk0s
    2 posts

@shetland_pony I'm having the same exact problem. Odd thing is though is that I played off and on for the last 3 days and had like one crash. Today I have had... uncountable freezes, 90% during dialog. I have changed every setting and back again, tried going offline in Uplay (helped a little). I just don't get it, what the heck changed in the last few days? I had played a several hour long play session with no issues and now I can't go 15 min without a crash. I'm using a Threadripper 1950X with 64Gb of ram and a Titan xp video card. Stable always, so must be the game. Anyone knowing anything to fix or improve this would be super helpful, got to beat this before 10 Dec 🙂

• R3dl1nes
    5 posts

@r3dl1nes forgot to mention only seems to crash on me when am raiding or fighting only =/

• Natix39
    1 posts

Hey, I just downloaded Assasin's Creed Valhalla today, and it worked just fine the first hour, but then after I got a tattoo, it froze I restarted my pc and it did the exact same thing after 5 seconds, when I entered the game. I have tried verifying the files, but nothing seems to work.

• Supraryoot
    5 posts

Hi everyone,

Since the launch of the game I have experienced crashing/freezing of the game, particularly when I was in looking in the map or looking at my skilltree and sometimes in the main menu. After trying alot of different things like the <a href="https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947/ ">troubleshooting guide</a> I came across a post from someone that stated it might have to do with the game's synchronisation.

So what worked for me is to delete Ubisoft Connect with all the local files as well and the game AC:Valhalla (make sure to <a href="https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000025801/">back-up</a> your savegames first!). Then I reinstalled Ubisoft Connect again and now the important part: Before downloading and installing AC:Valhalla again, make sure cloud synchronisation in Ubisoft Connect is turned off and stays off!

When I enter the map or my skilltree in-game after I done the above steps, I get this error message instead of crashing/freezing:
    undefined

I have never got error messages before, it just crashed/froze. Just press 'Ok' and for me at least, I can still play the game without crashing/freezing.

Hopefully this can help you and Ubisoft to play the game without crashing and finding a solution to solve the error.

Kind regards,

Supra

• BendelaBoombr
    42 posts

for me it didn't solve =C

• Supraryoot
    5 posts

@supraryoot

Can't edit my original post, so here are the links how they should be:

Trouble-shooting

Savegame-back-ups

• Riki_Martini
    9 posts

I've been playing on PC and every time I upgrade my villiage (after the initial blacksmith) I get stuck in a blackscreen. There's no loading logo and I can hear sound, as if I'm able to react, but each time I have to reload the most recent save. I think it's similar to the bug I had with Kjotve's fight where the cutscene doesn't load in enough time. The blackscreen gives me the option to use the menu and load the most recent save, which resolves the gameplay issues, even though I might miss out on a cutscene.

On top of that, I'm very regularly getting game freezes in the middle of normal play. I can't attribute this to any particular game event, but now that I'm in England, I have to quit playing the game because the screen is freezing for a very long time and the Esc menu doesn't work. No input available. Nothing to do but Ctrl+Alt+Esc, crash, and reload.

• FrostiK-rus
    5 posts

@rcmedia69 This might be the issue... sometimes system drives are not very good to install the game on. Could you, perhaps, try another drive (if you have one)?

• FrostiK-rus
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LaVoy_Finicu_m
    2 posts

Same, crash after 4 minutes of play, using 3090 Ultra, cant play game...just crashes.

• Ryk0s
    2 posts

@ryk0s Seems like I had MSI afterburner settings going without knowing it, turned them off and good to go for over an hour. So my own fault, now I can get back to enjoying this amazing game.

• ForgetfullBeast
    3 posts

I downloaded the game and haven't played it even once. Every time I start the game it takes 3-4 minutes to start, and once the game starts it crashes the moment it shows the warning and the Ubisoft logo. Please help I've spent INR9k on the game and I am not able to play it. I have a 24gm RAM and an NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 1050 Ti 4gb graphic card and a 7th gen i5 processor.

• JohnWeakAimBot
    10 posts

@forgetfullbeast
    same here, noob game and ubisoft keep quiet and we dont even know they aware of this.. i bough this game 4 days ago and until now i can't even get through the AC logo at launch

• CriTCalH
    4 posts

If you´re using overclocking SW like MSI Afterburner, try to return your GPU clock to factory values and then disable/uninstall Afterburner (even with Riva Tuner overlay). This could help, it helped me obviously, now I am playing more than 2 hours with no crash.

• stevetijpels2.0
    1 posts

my pc is good enough to run the game but its still not running smooth.
    when the game starts the screens freezes

• ziggystardust10
    4 posts

@a-ovidiu
    Ce faci? ^^, first if the audio freezes for you, It might be because you play with hybrid stuff on, as in : mouse/keyboard and controller, when you move the mouse it freezes and audio stops, if not, some people said their issues were fixed by tweaking the virtual memory ( or at leasthow it's dealt by windows 10), here is the link

p.s. : la mine nimic n-a mers, deci numai stiu ce sa fac cu jocul asta -_-

• RastafUrius
    2 posts

MAYBE I GOT I "SOLUTION"

im having the same problem, play games like the witcher in ultra, 60 fps stable and resolution 1080p. And this valhall even in lower its freezing. So..
    I tried this:
    enter in the options if the game
    make sure ur playing in fullscreen,
    put ur fps limit in 60 ( ive benn playing in no limit when the freezes)
    put ur resolution on 1600x900 ( yeah i now, its a mess but dont looks so bad and the game don't freezes!)

Then i put all in normal, everythings perfect, no freezes in raids, no freezes with the drakar, even the menus are smoother.
    Later ill try upgrade the graphics on high slooooowly i want to make sure this still going smooth.

i hope this help for u and sorry my bad english!!!!!!

• krvolocan
    2 posts

Don't have Nvidia, got 5700XT, same thing, play a little then crash to desktop and you can hear the sound in the background.
    I'll try a few solutions and if I find something that helps, I'll le you know.

Can't believe I paid 15 EUR-os to get frustrated on a weekend.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics