Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gel214th
    9 posts

Are you using a Controller and the Mouse in Hybrid control mode? That mode is broken and switching between mouse and controller causes the game to freeze.

• Freestepper
    119 posts

I'm experiencing this only when traveling the world, as i said already.

• WhoDrankMyRum
    1 posts

I think I've done everything to get it fixed, still seems to crash without any reason. Thing is that game is just closing by itself without any notifications/dalays exactly the way when you press alt+f4. Already verified files/reinstaled game, tried to play in windowed mode, gave all permissions etc.
    I get it that my 4yo pc isnt the best one atm, but I can run game at 55-60fps at minimum settings. I even tried overlocking gpu to boost it up. All temperatures are fine, CPU usage is normal, same with gpu, any1 got any more ideas what I can do there?
    Gtx 1050 ti
    i5 4690K
    12gb ram
    The last thing that comes to my mind is that it's my HDD harddrive.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Sorry to hear that, were you able to work through the troubleshooting provided above.? If you have worked through these steps and are still unable to resolve your issue, please contact us with your system reports as advised towards the bottom of that FAQ.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@WhoDrankMyRum Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear you've been seeing this crashing issue.

To help us take a look into that with your system files, we'd advise creating a DxDiag & MSINFO via the steps in the guide here.

Then head to one of the Support Channels here to make a Support Case to upload these details to:

Official Response
  • Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi there, sorry you are experiencing this issue while playing your game. So we can look to getting this resolved could we first ask that you have attempted our basic troubleshooting steps as outlined here.

Official Response
  • chilledcat
    4 posts

Same issue. Only a it's every 2ish hours of gameplay. It's so frustrating especially when it sends me back after just completing a quest causing me to have to redo most of it.

• N00l3ilici0us
    4 posts

It's the XMP setting in your bios that is causing this if I had to guess. I have the very same issue turned the XMP profile off in bios and viola.no more crashing. Ubi needs to fix this I have reported. Please repot this if it it your problem.

• N00l3ilici0us
    4 posts

@hergelee01 It's the XMP setting in your bios that is causing this if I had to guess. I have the very same issue turned the XMP profile off in bios and viola.no more crashing. Ubi needs to fix this I have reported. Please repot this if it is your problem.

• N00l3ilici0us
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins It's the XMP setting in your bios that is causing this if I had to guess. I have the very same issue turned the XMP profile off in bios and viola.no more crashing. Ubi needs to fix this I have reported. how about pushing this up the chain of command?

• RidRack
    4 posts

Hi,

Assassins Creed Valhalla is crashing every 15-30 like clockwork. I'm running on a freshly installed (this week) and fully updated windows 10, with the latest Nvidia drivers (457.30) and Uplay Plus. I'm running on a Nvidia FE 3070, and it runs perfectly at 60fps, then randomly crashes.

I've tried:

• verifying the game
    • reinstalling
    • lowering settings
    • updating drivers
    • downgrading drivers

I'm losing my wits end, and it seems to be entirely game related.

I have DX Diag and MSinfo ready to submit.

Same issue as reported here:

• RidRack
    4 posts
  • ACESsigepps
    21 posts

@ridrack

Looks like a program you are running in the background is conflicting with the game.

• RidRack
    4 posts

@acessigepps where are you seeing that in the DX Diag?

• GanarothLes
    13 posts

Whenever Eivor gets anywhere in the region of the "Rock of Fertility" mystery in northern Suthsexe, my game invariably crashes. Exactly when varies. I've gotten as close as a few yards away from the objective (close enough to begin hearing conversation), but I've also crashed simply crossing the border towards it from Lunden. Either way, the crash seems to be confined to that area, and happens every time, after dozens of attempts from different angles. I am playing the PC version of the game.

Thought you should know. Not being able to complete a mystery is... annoying... after all that time I spent stacking rocks.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@n00l3ilici0us This is possible. Some games are very sensitive to RAM overclocks. But then again, downgrading drivers eliminates all crashes so there's something wrong with API coding I reckon.

• crazychick777
    1 posts

Please, PLEASE patch this game. The bugs, CTDs and freezing make this game unplayable and at the price I had to pay for this game, it is unacceptable. Baldur's Gate III is in EARLY ACCESS and it is more polished than this game! Honestly, at this point it makes more sense to ask for a full refund.

• tG-Mendien
    1 posts
    @acessigepps where are you seeing that in the DX Diag?

He didn't, he is guessing.

However, with that guess...in Win10 when you do clean boot with msconfig, note it will not disable "startup" items, just services, so you have to go to Task Manager and disable all startup items on the Startup Tab.

So do taht, run msconfig, go to services, check hide MS servcies, then click disable all, reboot. Now nothing should be running except needed Windows stuff. Give the game a try.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

Its completely random after 30 min or after 4 or 5 hours, my game is just going to freeze, and the only way to resolve it is doing control-alt-delete it, but i wont close straight away i have to wait for @ least 2 to 3 min, then it says aplication error.
    I have seen allot of freezing problems even on consoles, when will this gets fixed ? I can play games like metro exodus or any other games without any issues.

my system is a gtx 1080 ti with a 10700k and 64 gigs of ram.
    Did already used DDU and got latest nvidia driver 457.30 also nothing is overclocked here all stock settings, eventried the ram runnning on 2933 mhz. this makes no difference.

I think dx12 is causing tehse problems, i have seen more dx12 games these days and in the past that making systems crash or make weird graphical corruptions. Like weird lines in skybox and such i also have that sometimes aswell or flickering faces while in cutscenes.

This game is buggy, its playable but its not nice please fix this ubisoft.
    Also i fixed the blood from a stone quest to glitch true the wall to complete the quest lol.
    These two things freezings and quest bug are gamebreaking i dont like it.

Please comment if u have similar problem community thank u.

• Painshadow
    18 posts

Game still crashing randomly! I can't even enjoy the game. MY CPU and GPU temps are fine. All drivers up to date, to include Windows. I tried reinstalling both on SSD and on main drive and the game still crashes randomly to desktop while playing. Never in almost 40 years of gaming have I had a game crash this many times before.

Edit: I have an EVGA 2090 FTW GPU
    Windwows 10 Pro
    i9-10900k @3.7GHz
    32.0GB Dual-Channel TForce @ 1800MHz (18-22-22-42)
    ASUS Maximus XII HERO motherboard

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics