Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ParadoxSax
    2 posts

Increasing the swap helped me. I noticed that the game crashes when my 3GB swap is 100% full. Having increased the swap up to 6GB, the dropping stopped.

• Morbioso
    1 posts

Sharing for anyone with the specific issue of the game closing itself every 15 minutes. Works on any Uplay title with this problem:

• TDG_CRASHFIRE
    1 posts

First, I want to mention that I have played on my PC before. The last time was 2 days ago.

All of a sudden I can not start the game. When I do, it loads the AC greenish boot screen and then it disappears. After it disappears, I get an game UBISOFT Connect error that says, "Oh no, it crashed! Assassin's Creed Valhalla crashed. Help us out by sending a crash report so we can figure out what went wrong". I have sent the crash report twice. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game as well. And then I ran a "verify files' check in the properties. After all this, I still get the error. Please help.

Thank you,
    -CRASHFIRE

• Badmad2008
    3 posts

Can we change the button for laying an explosive trap to L3 instead of R3?
    It interferes with oden sight when around enemies.
    the traps blow up when any AI is around then including friendlies which ruins the trap and alerts enemies

Also would like to see more options for settings allowing players to customize their experience in Valhalla (ie marking enemies with raven option, increasing difficulty/timing of parrying, making a drengr version of stealth etc) This was done recently with the Ghost Recon breakpoint update and would be greatly appreciated in Assassins Creed Valhalla.

• nouvfrosch
    2 posts

been playing fine for hours until yesterday, right around the time Reda's shop started to show nothing, and then when they release the new pack i believe? and after that my game would crash to desktop whenever they wanted, every so often. Quest breaking and not completing, mission not registering properly. I dont know if it's just coincide with the timing, but I somehow pretty sure it has something to do with the latest store update? But yea overall possibly due to ubisoft plus or something.

• RonniePonny
    2 posts

@residex9 having the exact issue. Sound is still on though.

• Sciss0rman
    46 posts

What does the "Event Viewer" say? - Anything in the crash logs?
    To me, it sounds like the graphics driver is crashing, but it could be completely different, though.

• mattfourmat
    2 posts

mines been doing the same since release day every 15 mins it just crashes, sometimes the game closes and sometimes it restarts my computer when it crashes.. annoying!

• jan.1409
    1 posts

Hey!

I really had a good time with the game but suddenly it wont even start anymore. When I try to start it, it loads till I see the typical "Health protection" screen. (you know 15 minutes break etc.) Then I get kicked out of the fullscreen and the game wont let me in anymore and it does not even load on. Last night everything worked fine for me. My system forfills all the requirements and as I already said, I played it a couple of hours ago and everything was fine.
    Thanks in advance!

• KATB0XSUICIDE
    6 posts

Hey there. I had a GTX 1660 super and upgraded to a 5700 XT. It ran fine on the 1660 with medium low settings. So now I have a much better card, used DDU in safe mode and updated my AMD drivers to the latest. I made sure to have my deal set to standard and made sure to have all the AMD bells and whistles disabled, I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and 32 GB of ram. My PC is plenty fine as this is the only game giving me crap so far. I can’t get it to run for more than 15-20 minutes without it locking up on me. It performs wonderfully otherwise. I don’t know if I should save my frustration and wait for UBI to get off their cans and patch this, or if there is something I am missing or doing wrong. I also saw time sync issue and still nothing. I'm done, what a waste of time.

• camokillo
    12 posts

@krvolocan I too have noticed that after they updated I crashed less often. I've tried disconnecting my internet and going in offline mode. Seems to help a bit. Somewhat playable. Crashes even less frequently. Then I increased my virtual memory on my pc to be 8GB instead of the standard. That kind of helped too but the crashes are more now when I'm accessing the world map. It'll just freeze and minimize the application. SUCKS SO BAD DUDE!

• Tha_Marine_817
    2 posts

I cant load my saved game.... i click on the saved game and it just crashes my game ..... on PC btw
    Ive tried to full reinstall, verify files , updated drivers, reset my graphics settings.... IVE UPDATED TO THE NEWEST UPDATE TODAY 11/26/2020
    i sent my crash report and i still have no answer 😞
    i really want to keep playing i just bought the game any help would be greatly appreciated

• strayelf99
    1 posts

It's happened twice now. Different locations, circumstances, and everything. Plays fine until the audio is replaced by a loud buzzing sound, then blue screen of death. Did NOT encounter this problem before the patch.

• adyboy2
    2 posts

So this started happening after patch 1.0.4, the game just freezes after a while, sound still works and any input does nothing (alt-tabbing as well). Happened 4 times already in the last hour, it's getting really annoying. Anyone else experience this?

• camokillo
    12 posts

Has anyone had luck with the new patch they just released today?

• NegativeCarbon
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FightingWarrior
    6 posts

@raxpry This issue seems to be mainly with you. I would reinstall your Display Driver. If it's AMD, AMD is notorious for having Driver issues. Have you verified file integrity? Reinstalled?

• NegativeCarbon
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@camokillo Game crashed in loading screen with this patch with the latest drivers. I can play fine if I downgrade drivers.

• KillerKabron
    1 posts

Ive done a time sync, all files verified and checked my system, nothing is wrong, yet i crash 10 seconds while in game. Everything was ok the day before and now i have a broken game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics