Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MadDoctor45
    2 posts

Update:

The game has corrupted all but one of my save files and set me back by several HOURS

• epheriss
    3 posts

I have same problems. Before no game crashes. Now game is crashing in every 15 minuts. Duplicate items still not fixed. Remove this patch omg.

• Suzuki-Stumpy
    2 posts

Since today's update of Valhalla it's proving impossible for me to play for any length of time. Suffering constant crashes to desktop now whereas (apart from the occasional glitch) it worked perfectly fine on the previous patch.

• killerpanties
    2 posts

Thanks for nothing. The game started frequently freezing now after this patch. What did you do?!?! I'm fighting a templar, 3 reloads, and finally when I'm about to kill him the game freezes, that [censored] me off. Do something! Never had this level of incompetency with any of the Assassin's Creed games.

The templar I was fighting was Kendall but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

• Venusaurrrr
    1 posts

So just downloaded the latest update. I get to the main menu. Press continue on my save

In the world where your character is stood in the void with aurora sky that's all fine then the game just crashes to desktop

Anyone else having this issue ?

• sw78792
    1 posts

@venusaurrrr I'm having the same issue with my game. I updated it and as soon as it seems like I'm leaving the void loading screen the game crashes. Looking on the forums it seems like it's happening everywhere on all devices: PC, Xbox, and PS.

• four2nothin
    1 posts

I know how it sounds weird but yes, I am VERY confident that my game is crashing because of my poor internet speeds.. I noticed both Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion both run and work well when the internet isn't acting up, and RARELY crash. I can play for hours or all day without any issues. However, when my embarrassingly awful internet acts up to where I'm getting Dial up speeds (Lower than 1mbps), both games experience regular crashes. I am subscribed to Ubisoft Connect + and have installed both games through this app which is why I assume they crash at low speeds, however I don't understand why single player games would have this issue? And the crashes are ALWAYS random, never triggered by anything in particular.

I know some might say to get better internet, and believe me, I would if I could. However, what I have is my only option.. (Satellite)

Anyway, if somebody could please tell me if this happens to them also, or if there is a work around, or if by chance I AM wrong, how I might fix it that would be great! I've tried verifying integrity, updating graphics card, lowering graphics, and opening / forward ports to the best of my ability etc, but like I said; I'm confident it's because of low internet speeds. In fact, I've taken my computer to a friends with reliable internet and as far as I remember it NEVER crashed. Or at least, rarely.

My PC:
    RTX 2070s
    Ryzen 7 3700x
    16gb RAM

• matheryn11
    1 posts

Ever since the last patch im getting crash to desktop with every one of my saves and have to send a crash report

• AlphaPredator23
    1 posts

Everyday my game freezes or crashes with no warning. It gets annoying and I just want to have fun and progress in the game. Please Help

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

I would get the odd game freeze/crash before the latest patch, but now it's unplayable. Cannot raid or any big battle for that matter, the game will end up freezing requiring me to Ctrl + Alt + Del close the game. I have a well above average PC and should be able to play this game on max settings.

I did not realise this was a full blown beta test, did I miss the fine print?

• BonzoSPB
    17 posts

@camokillo Patch applied - crashed after 10 minutes. I've a RTX 2070.

I can safely say this is the most unreliable game I've ever experienced. I think at least 25% of my 9 hour gameplay has been repeating quests due to crashes.

I get the sneaky feeling that the next Nvidia update will fix this.

• mattfourmat
    2 posts

I have tried everything, updated my GPU driver, downgraded them, someone suggested syncing my clock on windows i've done that, I have verified the files, now reinstalled the game, reduced graphics settings... submitted a support case with my DXdiag and msinfo but had no response at all.... not great

my graphics card is a Sapphire Pulse 5700xt
    cpu ryzen 3900x

Has anyone with this issue found a fix?

• o8sideus
    10 posts

I am in the same boat as you - although not as frequent. The game did not crash on me at all up until playing with 1.0.4, only a few bugs (sidequest from a dude in Ravensthorpe got bugged out, dual swap/weapon drop bug, and then fighting Fenrir, when he threw me in the air I teleported high in the sky across Asgard and was endlessly falling up there for a good 5 minutes while I smoked before I alt-F4'd and restarted the fight). Now, seems like the bugs that plagued everyone else are starting to hit me. Guess they wanted everyone to feel the pain.

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

Ubisoft, please update your game to generate a crash report so you can fix your poorly optimized and bugged game. I am getting random freezes where the game must be force closed by ending the process in task manager and only one time out of maybe 50 crashes has a Ubisoft crash report window appeared. No errors in windows reliability history either like would normally appear with a game or GPU hardware crash. I have tried clean installs of AMD drivers from April 2020 to the latest ACV game ready drivers, including WHQL game ready driver, and still get the game freezing anywhere from the load game and settings screen to playing for 5 minutes or 2 hours. I am using Ubisoft+ and my internet connection is fine and have tried every troubleshooting step including removing all overclocks of CPU/GPU/RAM. Patch 1.04 froze within 5 minutes of using and yes I even verified files before launching the game after the patch update. Ubisoft Connect wants to track me for ads and analytics each time I open Ubisoft Connect, the cookies don't save, but you don't want to track my game crashing multiple times a day? I want to help.

• Guio_
    1 posts

same here... i played for about 45/50hours without a single freeze before patch. now with the 1.0.4 it happened 3 times the first day.
    i tried to delete the entire game folder in documents folder (it contains all game caches and settings). it worked for an entire day until it froze right now during a jump from a sync point (dunno the exact engish name of the spot). image completely frozen but ambient sound and music still working.

• ark924153
    1 posts

@suzuki-stumpy
    I've experienced the same issues after the 1.0.4 update on PC. Today alone i got 4 CTD with no error message or anything after the crash.

• C-Tau
    7 posts

Though I really love the game, I beginning to be frustrated. I've been kicked out of the game to windows 8-9 times now, and the game freezes frequently (about 10 times by now) and the only thing to do is to reboot my computer. I never had this kind of problems with any other game in the Assassins Creed series before? Whats going on?

cpu: i7 8700
    gpu: GTX 1070 Ti
    mem: 16 gb
    Win 10

• RPGFiend2139
    29 posts

Since the last patch my game just randomly freezes! I can't close the window, ALT+F4 or get to task manager because the frozen game is locked in the foreground. All I can do is restart my computer every time it happens which is 2-3 times a day.

• Lucisto
    1 posts

le jeu freeze au bout de 20-30 min de jeu depuis la denière mise à jour (1.0.4). Obliger de passer par le gestionnaire de tâche pour fermer le jeu.
    je pensais avoir un soucis de mon coté mais j'ai vu plusieurs personnes avoir le même soucis.
    merci d'avance

• tick509
    1 posts

As I stated in the title I've played for 60 hours without crashing. Within a few hours of updating to 1.04 I crashed 3 times. I've had a great time playing this Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but it isn't worth playing again until fixed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics