Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• peppi2509
    1 posts

Spiel stürzt immer ab langsam nervt mich das Spiel für 60 Euro Hatte ich mehr erwartet. Und nein es liegt nicht am Pc oder an mir.

• KKonaKnuckles69
    1 posts

So I just logged in a little while ago and had to update to 1.04 and now the game crashes every single time I get into the game. The first time it crashed as soon as I tried to move in game then after that it crashes every few minutes. There's no lag, no frames drops, or anything the game just dies and generates the crash report which I've sent. I had no issues other than a few visual bugs before this patch and I never had crashed before.

• Lucio_Fulci
    1 posts

@pavlos-1223

I experienced the same issue. Upgraded from a RTX 2018ti to a RTX 3090 and now the game crashes randomly after 20 - 40 minutes and patch 1.0.0.4 installed. Sometimes it is freezing with sound playing in the background. In that case I needed to kill the process in the task manager.

In another thread I found a hint to downgrade the Nvidia GameReady driver to version 457.09. That's what I just tried, I did a clean uninstall of the 457.30 driver and installed the older one. It seems to run stable now, at least I could play for about 2 hours without any issues. Maybe this will help.

• tatasrivatsa
    1 posts

the game freezes when i run benchmark and the game is also freezing randomly during the gameplay.The freezing during the gameplay is happening quite often

• waniMar
    3 posts

@lucio_fulci same here, i've post it yesterday

I have a 1080 and 2080, it's really frustrating...
    Ubisoft, some answers please? 😕

• I_am_Underc0ver
    3 posts

@peppi2509 und man soll dir glauben das es nicht an dir liegt, obwohl du es nicht mal schaffst im offiziellen deutschen ubi forum auf deutsch zu posten?

• carlosj.1982
    4 posts

@tdg_crashfire Same Issue. I still have not a solution. =(

• Ninja_WLRS
    1 posts

it happens to me aswell after the patch. I have arround 50+ hours in the game, and the crashes started today everytime a combat is about to begin, then freezes with sound. I have to ctrl+alt+del to close the game and it gives a kernelLiveEvent 104 in the reliability monitor. Other games run fine.

• Snootypootpoot-
    2 posts

Since the 1.0.4 patch went live every time I try to load a save game no matter which save game the game crashes I have sent crash reports every time. It worries me that there has been no recognition from Ubisoft about this issue for the PC players.
    I had no noticeable issues before the patch.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

I'm sorry to hear that you both are experiencing these crashing and freezing issues after the latest update! Have either of you completed the steps listed on our PC troubleshooting guide? If not, I'd definitely recommend giving these a go, then submitting your system files via a support ticket to our teams to be reviewed further should the crashing issue not be resolved. Please share your case numbers here if either of you end up creating a ticket, so I can forward the information to our dedicated teams.

Official Response
  • kjenningsiii
    6 posts

Really hoping this can get figured out soon... this has been happening more and more for me as well. Randomly freezing or quitting to the desktop. I should not be having issues with my config.... I have tried every solution I've seen online and the game will run for about 2-50 minutes randomly quitting. Today, I've played for MAYBE 10 minutes.. Log files look like there's a connection issue.

Core i5 9600k @ 4.3GHz, MSI AMD RX 5700 XT 8GB, 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, WD 1TB NVMe, 1000W Corsair Modular PS, MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi TDG_CRASHFIRE and carlosj-1982. Thanks very much for reporting this crashing error that you both are encountering on your PCs. Please try running Ubisoft Connect with administrator rights to see if that resolves this crashing error for either one of you. In addition to this, disabling background applications may help ensure that other programs aren't preventing the game from launching. Please share the results of both of these steps here if the problem persists, so I can continue assisting you both with this issue!

Official Response
  • kjenningsiii
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rinks3611
    8 posts

@ubiwan Your 1.04 update is literal garbage. If anyone even tested this before releasing it I would be surprised. It's clearly causing problems across the board. Roll back to 1.02 until you guys get your [censored]e together.

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@tdg_crashfire
    I wish they would just send the crash report to my computer when it crashes so I could just fix it myself ..... It gets sent to them and gets put in a pile with 10,000 other crash reports never to be seen again ..... I just turn the stupid thing off like I do all the other Phone Home garbage software is riddled with these days

• longjohn119
    547 posts
    Hi TDG_CRASHFIRE and carlosj-1982. Thanks very much for reporting this crashing error that you both are encountering on your PCs. Please try running Ubisoft Connect with administrator rights to see if that resolves this crashing error for either one of you. In addition to this, disabling background applications may help ensure that other programs aren't preventing the game from launching. Please share the results of both of these steps here if the problem persists, so I can continue assisting you both with this issue!

I'd like to add that if giving an INTERNET CONNECTED app Elevated Privileges doesn't work then turn it back off ...... It's a security risk to leave an INTERNET CONNECTED app like that for anything other than testing purposes ...... It's a workaround not a proper solution

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@kalpdal86
    That's because the Ubisoft Connect app is a broken piece of junk ..... It's causing a lot of problems with both Legions and Valhalla and possibly any other game that Phones Home a lot during gameplay ..... They can't even figure out how to unlock the Club items we already own In Odyssey when everything is already one our computers and they have to do is send the unlock codes ..... It's been over a month and they still haven't figured it out .....

They didn't need to patch the game, they need to fix the Connect app .... I'm telling you that is the reason they didn't catch any of these Bugs during testing because the game wasn't tested with the Connect app hooked up ...... But what would I know I've only been a systems troubleshooter for 40+ years ......

• crusaderofblood
    5 posts

I am still not able to even play the game on my pc. they quit responding to me last week and just says an internal team is working on with no updates.

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@n00l3ilici0us
    Just because that worked for you doesn't necessarily mean it's going to work for everyone else .... It could be your ram was always running on the edge of stability since it was new because of the way it was binned at the source ..... I've had sticks from the same manufacturer when one was barely stable at it's suggest XMP setting of 3200 while having another stick just like it that could clock up 4000 Mhz at the same 1.35 V ..... It's all just the luck of the draw in the Silicon Lottery .....

It's a OK idea for testing but if it doesn't help then I'd set it back to the XMP setting so you don't nerf your entire system for everything else ..... They had a problem in Origins with Ryzen CPUs when they introduced the Animus Control Panel where you could make it work by turning off SMT (Simultaneous Multi-Threading) but that just killed the performance for video editing and compiling programs and such so I just didn't play the game until they got it fixed .....

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@longjohn119
    I'd even suggest that they still aren't testing the game with the Connect app hooked up which is why they think they had fixed all these problems when most of them are still a problem ..... They are looking in the wrong place for the problems

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics