Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kleppkes
    1 posts

Best update ever game was running quit decent now the game freezes every 5 min TOP job guys

• Exaudio
    19 posts

I've had this problem since launch. only getting the splash screen, and then a crash notification. Tried every fix suggested on the forum.
    I actually got the game working now, and the fix is not as frustrating as a clean boot of win 10.
    I downloaded the "Windows USB/DVD Download Tool" and choose to reinstall win 10 but KEEP personal files and apps. It took about 20 min to reinstall and everything was as before after the install with all my apps etc.
    And now the game starts 🙂

• Dirtarius
    1 posts

My computer (MSIGF63 Thin 10SCXR-662NL) won't play Assassins Creed Valhalla normally. I have already put it to its lowest setting, even only trying to run 30 FPS, but the game keeps glitching and play very slowly. It freezes at the beginning scene and then i have to turn it off and start all over again. It is very annoying because i can't even save it. Is there a way to fix the glitches or even to get my character to move normally? I paid 60 euros for this, I would at least like to play it too on my PC. Also during the first cutscene the whole game goes bonkers, (people turn into gray characters, the background turns into a picasso painting...) all very strange. How can i fix this?

• BendelaBoombr
    42 posts

@redindianrobin
    I did the test and its freezing also at the ghost recon Breakpoint. strange because I played the ghost for over 100 hours and I never had any problems, it will be something related to ubisoft connect ?.

other games are working perfectly, on my pc

• cavveman
    84 posts

And now my game does not crash at all. I have played a few hours in a row. No crashing. And I have not done anything with my desktop. No settings changed what so ever in the game. No new drivers for nvidia installed either, I still use 457.09. And no new patches installed from Microsoft either. So the only logical culprit has to be Ubisoft Connect. Is there a similar service for ubisoft connect as steamstat.us does for steam?

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@kerjoy615 Exactly the same with me. It's pathetic.

• BendelaBoombr
    42 posts

@cavveman I believe it is, there are days that I play the game for hours without problems, there are days that it happens to freeze every 15 seconds

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@bendelaboombr Interesting. I never crashed with Breakpoint and now it did for me too [censored]? Either it's Nvidia drivers or Ubisoft connect integration.

Vulkan didn't crash though. Only in DX12.

• longjohn119
    620 posts

@bendelaboombr
    I've been trying to tell Ubisoft and people that the Connect App is causing most of the problems ...... The reason there are so many stuck quests is it hiccups when it makes a quick save to the cloud and it fails to register with the game that an event has been completed ..... I strongly suspect the reason they are missing this bugs is their testing machines aren't using the Connect app ..... They need to make a dedicated server with the connect app for testing purposes in-house ..... It's really the only LOGICAL explanation of why they missed these bugs in pre-release testing and why they thought they fixed the bugs with the patch ..... They are working on the wrong piece of software .....

• wombatsoviet
    14 posts

Brothers and sisters, take the plunge with me. I have purged all Ubi games from my steam account and requested a perma delete of my Ubi account.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@longjohn119 They're a billion dollar company FFS with talented devs no doubt. Surely someone in the team must be having the insight as you! I sure as [censored] hope so else we [censored] forever.

• Incabuloss
    12 posts

Any news from Ubisoft ?
    I opened a ticket a week ago, still no response from them...
    Well, time to ask a refund i think.....

• longjohn119
    620 posts

@redindianrobin Well you have to realize that there are two completely different teams at play here and most likely you have the managers of each team pointing a finger at each other .......

The reason I can see it is because it's my specialty, troubleshooting ..... I'm the guy they call when no one in their company can figure out the problem and while I deal mainly in electronics hardware, troubleshooting of any system has the same basic steps .... The people who design products and software more often that not don't have top level troubleshooting skills especially on a project this large it's common for the designers to not be able to see the forest for all the damned trees ..... I have a rare and unique ability to see patterns in seemingly random and chaotic data or what radio operators call "pulling a signal out of the noise" ...... Also experience plays into it ..... I'm 61 and have been working with electronics since I was 12, my Grandfather was the head of electrical maintenance at Iowa State for 20 years, one of my Uncles was a prototype engine for IBM for 15 years and one of the projects he prototyped became the IBM PC

• DarthHunter9989
    6 posts

I have had 5 + crashes sicne the patch was deployed. From doing anything to swimming, to fighting, to just walking around.

• DarthHunter9989
    6 posts

I have been playing for 2 hours and had 3 crashes already. The game just freezes entirely. I have a RTX 3080, 32gb of DDR4-3200 RAM and Ryzen 7 3700x, this should not be happening this frequently.

• DarthHunter9989
    6 posts

Just about to finish the saga stone and an immediate crash. Unreal how bad this is.

• DarthHunter9989
    6 posts

It almost consistently crashes after you finish any main story point, it's usually a few minutes after a cinematic.

• Enformic
    4 posts

There hasn't been a day since the update where I haven't had at least one crash.

• DarthHunter9989
    6 posts

@enformic I am almost positive I have figured out a trend. Pretty much every time I complete any part of the main story a crash follows.

• mikeswcal
    5 posts

I have the same problem. I'll be playing and occasionally it just quits to the title screen and I have lost my progress for the last 30 minutes or so. Really frustrating. Please let us manually save as well. Why is that so hard. You can do it in AC Odyssey. Such a huge oversight. Please change this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics