Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• avernjuras
    7 posts

So my problem is that game crash after i try in cutscenes or sometimes even not in it do a screenshot.. 😞

• jetchon
    3 posts

Hello. The game runs fine with me but after 15-20mins of gameplay the game closes. I have a ubisoft subscription. It's becoming tedious having to reload the game over and over.

i5 8400
    16gb DDR4 Ram
    Gtx 1060
    HDD

• Peystaz
    8 posts

@rood783
    yeah I have the same feeling; Like for the first launch of the day, I will be able to play an hour or more. After the first crash, crash will happen every 5-10 min.

If I don't touch the game for a time after he crashed, I will be able to play for an other hour or more !

• KKhanz
    3 posts

To all, I was having constant freezing issues and the game was very unplayable. I did a clean instillation of my NVIDIA Geforce Drivers, and the game has not crashed since in the about 3-4 hours I have been playing. Before that, I was freezing every 5-10 minutes. TRY DOING A CLEAN INSTILLATION OF YOUR DRIVERS.

• kirbc
    14 posts

@jetchon I have it too, everyone with the same issue has Ubisoft +. I guess this is how Ubisoft’s way of telling us to not be cheap and buy the game. Watch dogs legion has the same problem too. So lesson of the day I guess is to not sub to Ubisoft + if you want to play a brand new game only sub to play older games 😭

• UnehreDuHalunke
    3 posts

It started yesterday, every 45 minutes or so, the game freezes and eventually crashes, it has become very frustrating to play.

• Jartap
    4 posts

have tried that many many many times no afffect on my computer

• Zherathos
    4 posts

I often have instant crashes during the game, mostly during cutscenes but it also happens while roaming around or when I am fighting. I've thus far, tried various things, validated the files, made sure to update all my drivers, played the game with and without a controller, changed the graphical and screen settings and Ihave reinstalled the game on a different harddrive. The crashes are instant, I have no events in my event viewer and no extra programs or overlay programs are running. When I left the game for an hour or so in the pause menu, it worked fine but when I started to play and had a cutscene play it crashed again (sometimes it won't crash in the cutscene allowing me to make a little bit of progress but often it will).

I have really enjoyed the game so far and I hope someone knows what is going wrong.
    Thanks in advance.

• kirbc
    14 posts

@zherathos are you playing it through Ubisoft+?

• longjohn119
    547 posts

How many of you got the "Patch Tuesday" Windows Update??? I have mine on pause and I've only had one CTD and it didn't even throw up a "phone home" to Ubisoft message it just quit out of no where but no freezes ...... Couldn't get my troops to show up and help me in a raid but no freezes

• Extra1ite
    7 posts

DO SOMETHING WITH THAT
    undefined

• Zherathos
    4 posts

@kirbc Yes I am

• kirbc
    14 posts

@zherathos then don’t 😆 😭

• Peystaz
    8 posts

@kkhanz unfortunately, my PC is new and everything is fresh instal from monday night.

Can't have more clean installation for everything actually 🙂

• Zherathos
    4 posts

@kirbc I am guessing the error is caused by some kind of DRM disconnecting me because it can't validate at all times? Would explain why I don't have any system error messages

• kirbc
    14 posts

@zherathos in all seriousness, Ubisoft doesn’t seem to care about it, watch dogs legion has it and people still has issues with it. Lesson learned, never pay Ubisoft plus to play brand new games, especially if those games comes with denuvo. Don’t know why you have to always be connected online to play it. I can understand having an internet connection every time you start the game. But having it to alway connect online is ridiculous. If youre disconnected denuvo crashes the game once you have been disconnected for more than 10 minutes

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@peystaz
    While that may be true if you didn't have Windows Updates on pause then you got an **mandatory** update Tuesday that took affect after you did a restart/reboot so it may not have had an affect until Wednesday when everyone seems to have suddenly started having problems ...... Go in Settings --> Updates and Security --> View Update History and I bet you have an update

• Bondkek
    2 posts

@kirbc yup ubisoft+ here also

hope it will be fixed next patch cuz i think im gonna love this game

• Sipi_Hun
    1 posts

same here freezing game

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@longjohn119
    Other things that may help (and certainly won't hurt) is to go into Windows Defender and make an exclusion for the Valhalla folder ..... Also it would be helpful to know basic system specs because Intel CPUs got a big microcode update in Tuesday's Windows Update .... There was 112 fixes in this update so it's likely a couple of them are buggy and have unintended consequences Microsoft missed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics