Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GothicEnigma
    Original poster 29 posts

Normally love dice games, and card games, devs throw into their games. They are usually very enjoyable, and quite honestly this one WAS enjoyable at the start.. Until you get to England, and it seems like every single AI that plays it gets a +5 to dice roll modifier...

Every single person I played their dice nearly always match what they need perfectly, while nearly always getting 3+ hands with all 3 having Favor on them as well. I can barely get anything out. It's a lose/lose no matter what I do.

If I go offensive and focus on attack/defense and using whatever favor dice I get for that, I lose. Because the AI will always perfectly roll whatever the hell it needs to block the vast majority of my damage while stealing all my favor and spamming 5 damage at me nearly every other turn.

If I go full defensive, stacking favor, and shields/armor, they just roll whatever attack damage they need to get passed whatever I rolled, while stealing all my favor, while stacking absurd amounts of it...

If I try to play into their game it semi works.. Stack hands and favor as much as possible while going full defensive when I can to spam 5 damage at them.. has ALMOST made me win a few times, but again.. luck will just tell me to go F myself eventually and suddenly I won't roll anything I need, or can use against whatever the AI is throwing at me, and the game just decides it wants the game to be over...

Literally had a 2 hour dice game with the AI outplaying it on every level I could possibly outplay it on, and it still just decides "you know what.. this has gone on long enough... You're going to lose now. Thanks for playing"... I had stacked up life, kept countering and getting back my life with the favors and dealing damage to it, and despite outnumbering its life and favor 2 to 1 or more.. I lost.. because it decided to just roll me snake eyes for 6 turns in a row with nothing blocking or doing anything worthwhile while it stole all my favors, and blocked all the damage, or I just got no hands to steal favors and all the dice I Rolled were perfectly countered every time...

Garbage [censored] programming. Nobody can convince me this isn't hardcore rigged in favor of the AI

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• longjohn119
    930 posts

@gothicenigma
    I seriously doubt it is rigged (what would the point be?) but it's obviously bugged .... I haven't tried it myself because those things don't really interest me, the only side activity like that I like is the flyting where my 3 decades as a singer/performer is actually paying off in a video game 😁 😁 😁 The dice and the drinking games don't really interest me that much but I might give the dice a shot

Why would I want to get drunk and stupid when I can do mushrooms and trip my brains out?

• wekerle1987
    4 posts

Agreed. Of course its possible but i doubt its feasible the ai gets 5/5 perfect offering throws in a row 5 times. Witch i seen multiple times.

• GothicEnigma
    Original poster 29 posts

@wekerle1987

It's not feasable or believable, that it will consistantly roll exactly what it needs every time.. there's a few hands where you feel like you're doing good, or even a game where things are going your way, then suddenly the AI gets perfect rolsl 3 4, even 5 times in a row while you're given nothing in a straight shot.

It almost always goes in that pattern.

Suggested Topics