Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deadlyooj
    Original poster 1 posts

So I have been trying to access the Ubisoft store on WD Legion as well as AC Valhalla and all I'm getting is a online service error that tells me "A problem occurred while trying to communicate with a Ubisoft online service. Please try again later. Visit http://Support.ubisoft.com if the issue persists. [0X7000015F]" but when I go to the site it has no info on this issue and when I google the code its just others like me searching for a resolution. I have uninstalled the game, the Ubisoft Connect app and still I get nothing. My internet is hardwired and I am pulling 500 MB/s download and 80ish upload so my internet isnt an issue either. Can anyone think of a way to fix this? I would like to at least LOOK at what I can get for this game instead of getting an error every time I try and select any option.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tyuil2012
    1 posts

@deadlyooj Same on PS4 pro

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 421 posts

@deadlyooj I am sorry to hear you are getting connection errors when trying to access the store.

Can you try the steps in this FAQ and let me know how you get on?

@tyuil2012 Can you try the steps in this FAQ?

Official Response
  • Joanetsc978
    3 posts

Same here, uninstalled and installed the game to see if it was my problem and estilo getting the same error, my net works well and i can play all games, buy i can't enter in the shop nor do reda's task and nothing who requires net, i just can't connect to the server, hope you can fix that seeing i am not the only one who has the same problem, it hurts to have spend 100 € in such a nice game and can't enjoy it good...

• Trevor2396
    1 posts

Also having this problem on Xbox one pretty annoying not having any access to online features. Tried everything I can think of

• hades-son8
    1 posts

I've been getting the same thing for the last 3 days on the ps4, and I've done all the troubleshooting and the like, even uninstalling and reinstalling, reseting my wifi and all the other things the FAQ tells me to do and it's still not working, sucks cause I want to do the black market missions but it won't let me

• Joanetsc978
    3 posts

@hades-son8 i have been talking with the support team and they Dont know how to fix it yet for what i've seen, i mean, they tried hard, bus they are looking on it

• Boodalei-_-
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue cannot connect to Ubisoft Connect error code Ox7000015f. I've tried all the usual fixes. Can't access online trade store in my village. My ubisoft a count states I have no games. I hope this gets fixed soon. I have friends playing and they have no problem connecting. It's a ubisoft bug. Seems like a nice game. I would like to have access to online features.

• bmorales101010
    1 posts

Same here on the Xbox one. I hope they fix it soon.

• smilinliar13
    1 posts

Ubisoft,

You guys seem to be totally slacking on this game. "Sorry you're having this issue" I am sorry you're having so many issues!

First the glitch with the story line. You say, "restart the game". Now this, you try to play off like it's a user issue.

Fix your game!

(Xbox One X - Same issue. Tried everything on the FAQs page just to humor you..)

• nogardamitlu
    2 posts

@deadlyooj
    i have the same problem and then i only change my ubisoft password, restart the ps4 and and then i cane use the ubisoft shopt in assasins creed valhalla hope it helps you!

• Joanetsc978
    3 posts

@nogardamitlu dude you're just the man, thank you Buddy, worked for me

• Kthrill77
    3 posts

I have tried to reset the password and it doesn’t seem to help me. I have the new Xbox x|s. It seems to be only Valhalla. I downloaded Assasins Creed Odyssey and the store works fine. I even downloaded the ubisoft connect app. When I try to load the app it says that my account may have been compromised and asks me to reset the password. Then tells me the new password is incorrect. Although I can load into the website fine from my phone or computer.

I also sent an email to Ubisoft support that seems to have been completely ignored. I sent the email on Tuesday. It’s Saturday and not a peep from them.

• Kthrill77
    3 posts

When I pull up my account on Ubi. It says I have been a member for 7 years but only says I have 1 game. Assasins Creed Odyssey. Doesn’t show that I have Valhalla or any other game, and I have many ubi titles.

• btbc40
    1 posts

@smilinliar13 worked for me thanks man

• RaeRae00
    3 posts

@nogardamitlu THANK YOU! so much frustration. who knew it was as easy as resetting my password

• Mullakk
    1 posts

Not been able to access it from day one please give us an update

• Evil_Santa
    1 posts

Solved.

Read one of the posts here and tried and it worked. I had to reset my password, enable 2 Step Verification, install the Ubisoft Connect on my Xbox Series X, make sure I had the right account and it was logged in there. Started the game, checked the market and things that needed connection and all working now.

• KevinGBWA
    1 posts

@evil_santa worked like a charm thank you a ton!!

Should add i’m on Ps4 as well

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics