Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 372 posts

Hej
    I dont know if I did something wrong, but I'm only power level 9 and my next quests asks me to go in Hordafylke which is a 280 zone.
    Is it correct? Sound really odd.
    Or did I make the game bug because I explored too much and maybe killed things which made me skip some content?
    I think about it as the npc speak about a certain Gorm and I havent really heard about him before. Also the companion of the hidden one is, if I understood correctly, injured. But no idea where all that happened?!? I feel like in the game like a drunkard who awakes the day after, and dont remember what he did teh day before...
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CapCheeks
    40 posts

@torfinr It's correct. Basically foreshadowing that you'll return there later on in the game. Don't worry, you won't be doing any fighting there.

Also Gorm is Kjotve's son who rode off after you stormed their fortress. Hythem got injured when he tried to assassinate Kjotve while you were fighting him. Sounds like you really were drunk during that mission my man lol

• Netspook
    287 posts

@torfinr
    It really sounds like you're skipping cut scenes, how else could you miss Gorm and the rest of that stuff?

Btw, that high level zone, Hordafylke: you're barely going into that zone, and there won't be any problems with your low level. Well, unless you go exploring the whole zone too early, though.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics