ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Glibbygork
    Original poster 2 posts

I have purchased the game through epic games store, and after getting past the attempt to link my account and various other problems with the store, now I am getting asked to input an activation code that I never got or had to begin with! I am getting incredibly irritated and just want to play the game I spent $120 on.

edit: now I am back to the game constantly asking for me to sign into Ubisoft and receiving an error PI-UBI-01: 102008: Your game activation was not successful.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Glibbygork
    Original poster 2 posts

Figured it out, since I created my accounts in the US I had to set a proxy to the states and then connect my accounts. What kind of terrible programming is that? Still havent launched the game yet, stated there was an update needed so I am still waiting.

edit: I dont think there was actually an update. I havent received any indication of a download from anything. I checked in the application and there was nothing either. I dont think I will be able to boot the game yet.

• zlojpapa
    1 posts

I had the same problem.
    My both Ubisoft and EG are US accounts, but I tried to launch the game from South America, so my accounts could not be linked successfully.
    I set up VPN (you can use any free of them) to USA, restarted Ubisoft and EG launchers and linked accounts without problem.

• MigtteNoGokui
    3 posts

@glibbygork Hey dude was issuing the same exact problem, tried everything I could and nothing worked, until I turned off my VPN the game launched, it's not a VPN that I downloaded, it was something in my PC, I wrote VPN settings on my windows search, then I clicked right on it, and it showed me advanced options and below that there were two options, "Allow VPN over metered networks" and "Allow VPN while roaming". When I turned both of them off the game worked hopefully this helps.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2204 posts

Hey all,

The Epic and Ubisoft accounts both need to be the same region. This is a requirement listed on our article here. I apologise for any inconvenience from it.

Official Response

Suggested Topics