Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Teryon
    Original poster 1 posts

The rune system is currently binded to middle mouse button and there's no option to rebind it to any other key. Some mouses (apparently just like mine) are not able to have the middle mouse button recognized by the game so the whole Rune thingie isn't working. Am i missing something here , as in there's another way to access it or i'm just stuck at not being able to equip (and eventually unequip) runes at all?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lilleh1
    1 posts

Hello!

I had the same problem, my razer deathadder mouse is pure [censored], and middle mouse click dont work anymore, my solution, is brilliant I must say, download X mouse button control, and make a custom profile for assasins creed, and bind for example mouse button 5 to act as middle click, worked brilliant for me. Now I just hit mouse button 5 when I want to add a rune 🙂

https://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey folks! Some buttons do not have a rebind option, for which I apologize. It makes sense to consider if someone's middle mouse is broken, so I will pass this feedback along. In the meantime, as mentioned above, you could use the software that your mouse uses to rebind a side key to act as middle mouse if you are facing this issue.

Official Response
  • Stubborn82
    3 posts

@lilleh1 This works! You saved my weekend! Thanks a bunch!

• Rawshu72
    2 posts

@ubi-spud Wow, can you guys please fix this? At least make it an assignable button? This is very annoying issue imo...it's literally kind of game breaking for PC imo...

Suggested Topics