Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DarkRaven_Wolf
    Original poster 1 posts

Why do Developers constantly make games worse by changing how certain mechanics work. Assassin's Creed Valhalla is so far an okay game, but in my opinion I liked the previous better. The combat felt better, more smooth, and navigating the game/ following waypoints was much better in every way. The world events are so annoying in the fact they do not give you much info to help the player know what to do. Then there are the times when a waypoint marker just disappears and you don't have a clue where to go. The game actually feels like a downgrade in comparison to other Assassin's Creed titles. I know that you guys will definitely will do updates like the other games to fix certain bugs and problems, but some of these mechanics could have been reused from the previous game like the using your bird to locate things of interest which doesn't show anything at all really. It just highlights a whole area or building the targets or items are in. Y'all need to fix this game period. There are way too many bugs, like not being to access a certain area because of terrain, not able to do a quest because you do not know what to do, and simple [censored] like that. As of right now i would give this game a 5/10. It just doesn't make sense at all. How the previous game is so much better still. The story in this new one isn't even very engaging to be honest, characters are forgettable, and missions/ quests are pretty much the same go to an area and either kill everyone, or get them to join you. I had a lot of in this game, but as of right now if i knew how this game would be i wouldn't have even paid $20 for it. Emergency update to fix the whole game. Combat, map, Navigation, Abilities, and bugs.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics