Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • theatomiccat10
    7 posts

Same with me! Reinstalled game and made a new game same problem. She isn't there shes just stuck in the long house!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post, but I would like to reach out to you all with an update following the announcement of TU 1.2.0. The development team plan to permanently resolve this issue following the release of this update.

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If you are still unable to meet with Randvi following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • Randvi doesn't meet up with Eivor and Valka during "A Wise Friend."

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

Hey folks!

I have already reported this issue to the Development team. If anyone can provide a video of this issue also it would be much appreciated as I can add that to my report.

Once there is an update it will be posted here on the forums. Thank you.

Official Response
  • theatomiccat10
    7 posts

@ubi-viral Ill do it now!

• theatomiccat10
    7 posts
  • mehrlicht
    5 posts
  • Ilhano1995
    1 posts

Hello Everyone !!'

I Have a problem, i have started the quest a wise friend. But when Valka walks up the hill, she suddenly stops and doesnt move. I have watched the quest from
    yotube and i noticed that Randvi is supposed to be at the of the hill. Randvi and Valka needs to talk. but the problem is Randvi is not there. I have tried to go to Norway and back to england it didnt help. I have built valkas hut it didnt help. i have tried to push randvi down from the hill with my mount, but when i pick up the luggage Randvi start going to the longhouse, so this didnt help as well, i have restarted the game and it didnt help. I dont know what to do !!!

Please someone if you have a solution or suggestion it would help me very much Thank you !!!

• theatomiccat10
    7 posts

@ubi-viral Thank you!

• Ubi-Viral

@theatomiccat10 You are most welcome!

Official Response
  • theatomiccat10
    7 posts

@ubi-viral

Here is another view

• Ubi-Viral

@theatomiccat10 Thank you so much for that also! I will pass this on also 🙂

Official Response
  • briggseyjnr
    2 posts

@mehrlicht I've been following both that and this thread for solutions to this issue for days and I just went to check it there and it said I dont have permission to access the page anymore.....

• CaptainHollow23
    2 posts

@utzung Worked for me as well. Thanks buddy! 🙂

• victorko132016
    1 posts

After reaching settlement level 3, I get the aforementioned quest with Valka the seer, in which I have to walk with her to her hut.

She talks with Gunnar the blacksmith normally, and then after reaching a hill just before the longhouse, she stops. I can't progress the quest.

Apparently Randvi is supposed to be there to talk to her, but she's stuck in the alliance map room and won't come out, no matter if I complete quests or don't pledge to any alliance.

This is a very serious bug, as I'm afraid it will impede my progress in the future. Right now I can do other things just fine, but I suspect not for long.

• Ubi-Viral
    @utzung Worked for me as well. Thanks buddy! 🙂

Awesome to hear that this is now sorted for you! Happy gaming!

Official Response
  • mehrlicht
    5 posts

@briggseyjnr

yeah I can't open that page also
    seems they moved replies to https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89748/a-wise-friend-bug/46

• TKTWIG
    1 posts

i can’t get Valka to her hut. What’s the deal?

• chooklez
    1 posts

Having the same problem rn honestly annoying me a bit

I'm trying to reinstall it now see if somehow it unblocks the girl she's supposed to talk to

• mymmckeznie
    1 posts

@zimpirate1 NO!!!! 20/12/2020

• LordAussie654
    3 posts

@ubi-spud No all my saves have been overwritten

• donniefreeman
    1 posts

i am stuck here also. [censored] because i did this already the they did the update then i lost some progress.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics