Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/778 Replies/17342 Views
    rainyvibes
    2 posts

reached 25 hours total, kicked me out and i stopped playing for 2 days due to exams, came back today and the only save that i have was only 9 hours into the game, so 14 hours gone HURRAY on pc btw, i tried looking for the save files in the game folder and nothing, tried restoring files through disk drill and recuva and also nothing, going through that [censored] is depressing, probably gonna take a break for a while and see if somehow ubisoft can restore our progress, and if they dont im gonna collect some energy and grind my way back and if it happens again id just give up.

• rainyvibes
    2 posts

i saw this tweet from @ColemanFreddyF1 saying :

@ubisoftsupport just found a serious bug with the save system. When you overwrite an Autosave File with a manual save, it will still count as an automated which means loading any previous save file will overwrite your manual save or if a new game is started

could be the issue.

• kasrapro
    10 posts

@ste4lthx happens to me too

• kasrapro
    10 posts

I played offline abit manually saved it then went out of the game then i launched it again in offline mode and all my saves were gone and there was only a new game option.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@chewie-nl We'd be interested in seeing any errors, certainly.

Unfortunately if the Save file is gone, there's not anything that can be done to restore or recover the Save.

Official Response
  • chewie-nl
    9 posts

@ubi-baron error 2 till bottom are all while playing valhallaundefined

• lemurlockdown
    1 posts

I just had the same issue. I played a total of 44 hours and carefully manually saved my game. My husband last night started a new storyline for himself, played only 4.5 hours and manually saved in a different slot (of this we are sure). All we can see today is his manual save plus many auto saves on his storyline... my 44 h are GONE! So disappointing. We never had this issue with AC Odyssey.

• methltryp
    3 posts

Who knew that "High Replayablilty" for this game means "force you to redo all the grinding you just did because we can't get our game save function right." I just lost another hour. Putting this game down until they fix it, it's not worth the anger.

• Nicu9595
    5 posts

@ubi-spud so my and my brother played on the same account but whit different playthroughs i had my save on manual 1 and my bro on 2 and every time i close the game somehow my save is automatically overwritten and we are left whit my brothers save that is manual 2 on both manual saves

• mynamesnotrick7
    2 posts

My game crashed after finishing the cent arc with about 40 hours gameplay. I didn’t make any hard saves for awhile but didn’t think I needed to. All of my autosaves are now from only 20 hours of gameplay. I have restarted my console multiple times and refreshed the game and my newer saves still will not come back.

• mynamesnotrick7
    2 posts

My game crashed after the cent arc and the boss, around 40 hours of gameplay. When I tried the game again my only autosaves were from 20 hours gameplay. I hadn't made any hard saves in awhile because the autosave always worked. Ive reset my console multiple times and the game refreshed multiple times. I read the work around to hit continue on the corrupted save but it still no matter what I do only gives me an autosave from 20 hours gameplay. This has completely ruined my will to want to play this game anymore after losing 20 hours of gameplay for no reason.

• Pablobeni2020
    2 posts

Hello. Not happy at all. Im farming the tablets for excalibut i get the 11 pieces as soon i entered the cave the game crashed sends me to main menu and when i load i lost 2hours of play. The game has crashed 3 times in 1 week. When i buy e tras online works fine i guess is easy to take money but not provide the game properly. Im friking fumin. I stop playing division cuz lots of problems whats goin on??? I have to do the whole frikin thing again. Its embarrasing how a game i paid 69.99 does work. !!!!!

• Pablobeni2020
    2 posts

@pablobeni2020 i never ever complained befor but thos today has push my limits im sorry but not happy at all. I paid the game and paid extras i love the game but to delete 2hours my time is crazy. I dnt have that much time to waste

• HSAJGG
    1 posts

I’ve experienced a couple of times now that the game crashes out of the blue (no error code or whatsoever) and I had to do everything all over again, most recently it even set me back almost 4 hours in gameplay. Which is quite odd since auto save is on and I’ve almost completed Grantebridgeshire in the meantime in quest line and exploration, yet when I check all my (auto)saves from the last few hours are all missing...

It’s getting really annoying having to keep repeating content over and over again.

• AssassinKenichi
    1 posts

Super [censored], Putting the Game Down till they fix this. You would imagine they would have seen this ahead of time.
    Scared to redo the missions again and loosing the progress again. Any word on when update coming out?

• Redw0lfAlpha
    60 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Redw0lfAlpha
    60 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CausticSkye
    1 posts

So I just logged im And was [censored] to see I too had lost 5 hours of saved progress. So I restarted and scrolled to the bottom of my saves. And randomly one of my recent saves was at the very bottom. Not the most recent but only lost like 2 hours.

• FillsHerTease
    2 posts

What is happening with this bug? This is completely and utterly unacceptable. This is happening to numerous players, but UBISOFT is not altering people, and we are having to find out after we lose hours of game-play and then come online; only to find it is a known issue but the support staff here are doing NOTHING to address the problem.
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM???
    GIVE US AN ANSWER IMMEDIATELY!!!
    Either tell us it is fixed, or I expect to see a notification which goes to ALL players of this game, so that they know to stop playing.
    STOP IGNORING THIS MAJOR PROBLEM AND DO SOMETHING!

• LeMinerale15
    13 posts

@ryusennin well im on pc and disable cloud sync didnt work either

Suggested Topics