Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • The_Tr3nch
    8 posts

Yeah I had this happen today. Thankfully I only lost two hours of progress. I have learned really fast to manually save in this game.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

@nathaniel826 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear this! When you try to load a save, are you not seeing anything at all? If you have your Ubisoft account linked, have you ever uploaded a save to the cloud?

Official Response
  • Diogaralmeidara
    15 posts

@kfnnnpa On xbox one x I don't know what happened i played longer than my girlfriend she is playing as female and me as male I overwrite manual save my two previous manual saves everytime and my girlfriend does the same for her manual saves but today in the morning she went to play and her manual save wasn't there and instead I had 3 manual saves and she had one that too her back 2 or 3 hours of gameplay, I I don't understand I look in the options to see if i can turn off autosaves but i see nothing there.

• Diogaralmeidara
    15 posts

xbox one x here, my girlfriend did manual save and I did my own manual save but when she went to play today only my manual save was there and she only had autosaves from 2 or 3 hours ago... also if the save system was the same as odyssey it would be easier, hard to tell what save is mine and what save is hers just by the hours played and i tried to see if i can find autosave in the options to turn it on or off or make autosaves more frequent but couldn't find it there...

also somtimes try to load my game but i end up loading my girlfriends and same for her...

• Ajashley
    2 posts

@ajashley Update: Didnt work, back to the start for me.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

When did this occur, did you die in the world or during a mission?

Could you provide us a video of this occurring?

Official Response
  • dacia_and_gauls
    3 posts

I lost my progress for the first hour in England.
    The game deleted my Quicksaves and Manual Saves.
    So Id be careful thinking of that as a solution.

• guest-0wRuUaGF
    1 posts

I lost 5 hours. What was interesting was that taking shrooms in the game initiated it. My old Xbox one couldn’t handle the trippy graphics. Saw the save thing but it’s didn’t do anything. I always leave my game open but from now on I’m going to quit it when I’m done.

• TheProjectCreed
    4 posts

@dacia_and_gauls Same! Absolutely same happened to me. In England but idk if it was after one hour there.

• TrekNyne
    4 posts

Same thing just happened to me. 5 hours of progress gone. On PC though

• TRENASAURUS
    2 posts

@frailunicorn Same thing happened to me. Lost 14+ hours and all my helix credits aswell.

• VasalaDog
    3 posts

@trenasaurus Ugh. It just isn't acceptable. Sure we have time due to covid but its just disheartening. I hope your helix credits at least have some solution.

• VasalaDog
    3 posts

@frailunicorn I understand where you're coming from. I want to jump back in I just don't want to be disappointed again if the save fails. It's a tough call.

• Hearthmann
    7 posts

I managed to save some of my files on ps4 pro by using cloud storage to redownload my save files and overwrite my system files. i had 13 corrupted files managed to save 2 files this way.

• The_Tr3nch
    8 posts

Yep just hit me again with this bug. I just lost another 3+ hours of gameplay. Auto, Cloud, and Manual saves were lost to about three hours ago. This sucks so bad.

• DollarBilly777
    1 posts

Seeing players on all platforms (I'm Xbox One, but PC and Playstation too) complaining of missing saves and losing up to 10 hours of playing from yesterday (12th). I lost five hours and at least one of my purchased maps was missing this morning. I really don't want to have to go back and do all that again, and am a bit annoyed after spending so much time and money.
    Have no confidence in playing on, repeating the progress I already had made (or spending any more money!) until this is rectified. Please advise.

• Diogaralmeidara
    15 posts

Same thing happened to my girlfriend yesterday and now to me... how can they release the game like this? And screen tearing every few seconds, didn't they test this game out before playing?

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@diogaralmeidara Hey! That's certainly an unusual issue, we can discuss how best to proceed.

I'd just like to confirm, are you and your girlfriend using the same Xbox account or separate accounts?

The game is really designed with 1 player in mind, and it's easier if each individual has their own account.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Diogaralmeidara
    15 posts

If you want to play your own character and have someone else that wants to play their own character and you both manual save the person that playing before will lose the manual saves they had it's very bad.

• Diogaralmeidara
    15 posts

Guess we are beta testers

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics