ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/826 Replies/29795 Views
    gengsta19
    5 posts

They have released an update that supposed to "fix" the issues, but it hasn't brought back my lost gameplay. Do you have the same?

• Gooby1452
    10 posts

Already commented on the thread but this was BEFORE the update that 'fixed' this issue. I started to clear the Norway map (as I can't progress the story due to another problem) and when I load up the game I'm back where I was hours prior. The new update hasn't seemed to fix any of the issues I've had while playing the game. This is the first game I've ever preordered as I'm a big fan of not only the ac franchise but also the viking era. However I think this will be the last game I preorder, I understand there being issues with a game when it is released but there is too many to let slide especially when a patch is released which doesn't actually fix anything.....

• cuervojonez
    1 posts

This is the most frustrating game I’ve ever played. I’ve got a Series S, and I went back and planned on picking up where I left off only to find out that my save file went on the fritz, leading to me losing 10 hours of game play. I don’t have a lot of free time. When I do play a game, I expect not to waste 10 hours of progress. Ubisoft needs to fix this issue immediately, or I’ll next purchase another Ubisoft game again. I’ll take it one step further and advise folks that I interact with on social media not to purchase this game.

• arymanik
    32 posts

@fleddi13 Ubisoft resolve problem with Save the game so fast as is possible with simple 1.4.1 patch....
    As soon is possible i mean in few hours not few days... How they can release patch which making unavailable saving progress ??? It's April joke or what !!!? I not spend 150$ for impossible playing...

• SJWilliams3
    1 posts

Any word on when this issue will be fixed? I have had to restart my game 3 times due to the game play not saving. First I lost 3 hours and now I’ve lost another 4. This is unacceptable and very frustrating.

• martinnic.13
    1 posts

I accidentally deleted my game, went into pilot mode. When I realised what i had done I redownloaded it but my internet is gone for a couple of days so hopefully when the updates are done my progress has saved, i had 55 hours put into the game with most of the story completed and tons of exploration done.

• arymanik
    32 posts

@sjwilliams3
    Im stop playing...
    Good what I have FF VII Remake which i not played before ;/, because without this i want to *** Ubisoft (Ubi don't take it so personally, but try understand Us Players, Your customers, it's can't be like now ;))

• tinysume
    1 posts

I just hopped onto my PS5 to play. All manual saves have disappeared. I lost 11 days of progress. Probably 40 hours or so worth. I looked in my Cloud and console storage and cannot find any of my manual saves OR any recent auto saves. (Last day showing up in game is the 16th). I was really enjoying the game, now I just feel defeated. I see that Ubisoft isn't responding to any of these comments either, or at least say they're trying to fix the issue. Major, major disappointment.

• Gurx33
    1 posts

I just lost about 8 hours of gameplay to this nonsense. It’s the 4th time it’s happened to me too. I think I’m done with this game for now. Get your [censored] together Ubisoft.

• Vonaviles
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Vonaviles
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Vonaviles
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DER-TIMSTER
    1 posts

I lost 8 hours (PS5). I there any reaction from Ubisoft?

• Luc97_PL
    1 posts

Ive lost whole save game about 15h....

• Merlin2381
    2 posts

I'm having an issue after the newest update to where if I leave my village my game will stop automatically saving after completing missions and it will also not even allow me to save manually. For some reason it won't even let me fast travel. The weird thing is the only way it will let me manually save is if I go to Asgard by drinking the potion.
    So if I try to go to say East Anglia and complete so things I'm wanting to complete, I will not only have to hope I don't manage to die but I would have to take my ship or travel all the way back to my village and drink the asgard potion so I can go to Asgard and save my game.
    If I happen to die then anything I've accomplished would be lost as it would load me back to my village and everything I had done will be lost.
    I have about 50 hours of playtime and this is very frustrating.

• arymanik
    32 posts

@merlin2381 just stop playing...
    We must show them what this error (not bug) need repair so fast...
    When we will be online connected than they stats will show what we play we this error and don't take responsibility of this.

• jenniferchanglo
    1 posts

I have not been able to progress past the last quest in the Sons of Ragnar because the game will not auto save/manually save past that point. At first, i couldn't leave Tamworth Fort (gates would not let me out without climbing over them); but then once I was able to get out, the entire area where I am supposed to meet Sigurd is unavailable. This was a problem for a couple of hours.

After a few reloads, for some reason, the game finally let me out of of the fort and progress into the next mission, but did not auto save anything, nor allow me to manually save (or fast travel-- like the game thought I was perpetually mid-quest or something).

I'm on PS4. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• Stackhouse2212
    1 posts

Not totally sure what is going on but I could not save or auto save the game. I checked and my Save files.. even the auto saves were gone.. I play on PC.. 20 hours of gameplay gone and now I have to start over but the game cant be saved so I cant play 😕 wasted my money. Any fix please let me know..

• kooky_krix
    3 posts

@jenniferchanglo I am having the exact same issue. Everything was fine for my until the recent update. I have already put in 33 hrs of game play and it very frustrating that I can progress.

• duugalas
    1 posts

Same here. It has happened at least 6 times now. Each time I lose 2-8 hours worth of progress. Manual saves are gone when you restart. The “fix” about not saving over cloud saves doesn’t help. When it crashes, you lose a lot of progress. No way to avoid this. No option to turn off cloud saves. Why do we need to save to the cloud anyway? Just let us play the game, autosave locally like normal. This is really really bad. This “bug” completely ruins the game.

Suggested Topics