Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/778 Replies/17318 Views
    Waleedov90
    1 posts

@ubisoft , i just lost 15 hours of progress. You really think i want to repeat it all? Is it that hard to fix your cloud or to retrieve it? I demand a full refund ( i got the pass too) and a compensation, my time isn’t for free I can’t waste 15 hours of My life again and lose progress again. Thank you for ruining my experience , money and most importantly my time. If I don’t get this sorted i will go the legal route for all the distress caused by this .

• methltryp
    3 posts

Another 16 hours lost. My own fault for believing they had fixed the issue with 1.0.4. Unbelievable. Beyond words.

Correction. It’s even worse than I thought. 18 hours. Gone.

• Iamneo1289
    1 posts

I had this issue too on Xbox One S, I had my power mode on “instant on” so I could just jump back into the game but I would find it would eventually have issues saving. So I went into settings and changed my power mode to “energy saving” and I haven’t had any more problems with it. It sucks because now you have to wait for the Xbox to start up and the game to load but it’s better then loosing hours of progress.

• minamina7
    1 posts

It’s been almost a week since the patch released but I’m STILL losing my saves!! I just lost 6 hrs ;-; feeling discouraged from playing right now especially if this is gonna keep happening

• MOJayhawk
    4 posts

Today my husband's Xbox version of Valhalla crashed to home screen. When he opened it to resume play, all his saves for the previous 3 hours were gone. There were no messages that the saves were corrupt, they were just gone. Restarting Xbox and going back did nothing, they are gone for good. "He's not happy" is putting it very mildly. He's quit playing the game. A fix would be good if only to save my marriage.

• AHGee1990
    1 posts

Same here. Another 8 hours lost. Really just makes me not want to play anymore, what's the point.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@guest-sgf51zgi We're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Are you able to provide a video of the issue as mentioned? Where are you located in the Save where this occurs?

Official Response
  • ImTheRealDeath
    6 posts
  • macfarlane1313
    3 posts

@macfarlane1313
    I was able to get a capture of the error message when it appeared again. It appeared once when I was saving last night and hasn't shown up since. I haven't quit out of the game for fear of my new saves not loading up correctly.undefined

• guest-jO0lMW6H
    1 posts

Same, I just came on today and I lost about 5 hours of gameplay. I do manual saves all the time too and they just disappeared, I lost the entire Cent arc. I hadn’t had this happen before the update and now it did it so clearly they either didn’t fix it or made it worse. Now I’m hesitant to even play the damn game anymore.

• rofin71
    1 posts

Last night my game crashed mid mission and on restart I have lost over 15 hours of saved games, both automatic and manual saves, on Xbox One.
    This is the the third time this has happened since I have purchased the game, the first couple I only lost 3 or so hours of saves but this time is just ridiculous, over 15 hours of hard progress just lost!
    I love this game and have been a huge supporter of Ubisoft and the AC franchise over the years and I appreciate the effort that has gone into these games but seriously, FIX THIS ISSUE. There is no reasonable excuse for this happening and no response from Ubisoft yet.
    I am beyond angry and frustrated. I will not be playing it again until this issue is resolved and a patch is available, it is just not worth the time and effort.

• EarnedZeus81448
    1 posts

This game is [censored] trash, i want a refund.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@imtherealdeath Thank you for clarifying that.

The game should be making local Saves at the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\USER ID\13504

Do you see files there? If you try turning off Cloud Saves in the Uplay settings does it show you these local Save files?

Official Response
  • SovngardeHero
    9 posts

I lost my 90+ hour save. Wanted to restart anyway to do stuff differently. Odyssey had a system where you could save your game manually, but then start a new game and save THAT one manually and now you have two games going. Thought Valhalla would have this as well so i did it but it deleted my game. I was done with the story and was just cleaning up the map.

Kinda [censored] kinda not because i think i missed wealth in jotunheim and am aiming for the platinum, so now ill be careful to not miss it

• BrightLightW
    4 posts

^%(*&%$#RF&@^#R(*&W

Once again I lost ALL MY SAVE GAMES!
    Bloody hell, Ubisopft, what the f&ck are you doing!

Because Ubisoft refuses to make profiles in the game I have made two save game folders which I swap when another user wants to play.
    Now suddenly the folders are synchronized again with the web, so i lost all local save games!
    [censored] man, this gets me so annoyed, this was the last game I have bought from Ubisoft!

Start making better support around the games, multiple users gaming is usual, still you don't listen to your players, those who bought the expensive game!

• MoonWraiven
    8 posts

Been saving constantly with quick saves and when I logged in today all my quick saves were gone and it’s loading a game all the way from like 7 hrs ago.

• snipetildawn32
    2 posts

Just turned the game on to find that all my save data from the past 3 days is gone. I manual save often. I was enjoying this game so much but I'm to skeptical to play it now,I don't want that to happen again. Please acknowledge and fix this problem ubisoft.

• snipetildawn32
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Bloodpath666
    2 posts

I just lost 12hrs of saves, absolutely gutted , so disheartened , really put me off playing the game I was enjoying it so much 😞

• Bloodpath666
    2 posts

I just lost about 12hrs of saves on the ps5 , gutted, I keep getting the cannot sync error and it's just now synced to online that was last saved last night, is there anyway I can get the save back that where stored on the ps5? I quick save often

Suggested Topics