Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NickUCZ
    Original poster 3 posts

Seems like admins like to ban people. So I won't say anything, just would like to ask you players, how do YOU like the female in the game?
    Do they seem pretty, or at least likeable to you? Anyone that seems remotly sexy? 😄

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

@nickucz
    Not very attractive... Ubisoft can't make pretty women...

• Cell1e
    174 posts

Cassandra was pretty and powerful, she wasnt some china doll that couldnt swing a stick but she was a strong and sexy kick [censored] lady and I dearly wish that Eivor was too. Her voice is manly, her face is manly and her body is manly..just not enjoying trying to customise her at present.

Some of the other Nordic women in the game look failry attractive and sound fairly feminine and in reality In real life Norwegian woman are known to be very beautiful. I think its a shame poor Eivor doesn't get to be in 'some way' attractive.

• Kormac67
    663 posts

@cell1e I like Eivor very much, just the way she is. She is not a beautiful princess, she is a tough cookie who has been through many hardships.
    And she wears no makeup which would be totally out of place. Find a rare picture of a beautiful celebrity you know with zero makeup to see the effect.

• Mwhita89
    24 posts

I have noticed a trend in the past few games to make really tall women who are very muscular. The male bodytypes feel a little more relatable. Male Eivor is shorter than female Eivor. I really liked Ayah and Evie. They were pretty but not overly sexualized and they seemed very strong. I played more as Evie than Jacob. The female character models in the new games seem unrelatable to me. Maybe Ubisoft can add a body type feature like the Jomsvikings have. Then even with male Eivor you could have a brute body type or a more legolas archer physique. But for me I just don’t really like being forced to play as super tall brute characters. This is why I never played God of War. He’s huge lol assassins are smaller imo. This is just my opinion don’t take it to heart

• dl_thunderr
    15 posts

What did you expect? That she was tiny, using high heels? [censored] dude she is a Viking Warrior. BTW is very cold in the places she goes. So, she will always have a square shape.
    Its not becouse it is a woman that it HAS to be sexy. Sometimes they want to pass another thing for us (like the image of a strong and brutal woman).

• AustereTester53
    1 posts

@nickucz I really hate the voice of my female char. And I also hate it that she has to open her mouth every time I call my bird to scan.It's highly annoying.
    Most females look way too much like males Think this a huge downer in Valhalla.
    I loved Odyssey where Kassandra was charming and stll kicked [censored]. Im into Valhalla for like a few hours and so far I am not stunned yet like I was with Odyssey. But the game is young, let's find out 🙂

• Mwhita89
    24 posts

@dl_thunderr people were also shorter back in the 800’s and 900’s and probably would not have been quite as buff as people can get nowadays. Average height according to viking remains was like 5’5 to 5’6 for men and 5’1 to 5-3 for women. Female Eivor looks 6’2 at least. So the whole she’s a viking argument doesn’t really work. That, along with how weapons seem to get bigger when you equip them, is not very realistic. Everything in this game is larger than life

• jfkflevoland
    10 posts

I don't expect Victoria Secret models in the dark ages, but I think the women are a bit too ugly here. Still, if the characters weren't so boring that wouldn't be a big issue...

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@austeretester53

Totally agree, the personality isnt there at least with female Eivor, that voice, its awful and Im finding it really hard to gel with her. I dont need a model type female character in high heels, who seriously wants that? But I do want a lead charcter that I can relate to, there must be some element to admire in my heroine, Im just not finding it with Eivor, at least not as much as I have with other wonderful female characters created by Ubisoft.

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@kormac67 Yeah, I find she fits the bill of a Viking war madden right down to the gravel voice which I expect is due to the wolf bite.
    @:OP, if you want ugly females try Watchdogs legions. You will find some top ugly there.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@gravelmea

Thats what I thought too but if the voice box had been compromised surely she would have died as it must be close to an artery?

Does male Eivor have the same gravelly/damaged voice?

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@cell1e You have a point there. The male Elvor has a soft voice. I guess I liked to think of the female Elvor sounding as she does because of the wound. Role playing and all that.

• Slimgrin
    20 posts

It's all the characters models, not just women. Eivor looks fine, everyone else looks like they walked out of a PS3 era game.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@gravelmead

Yeah I know, Im doing my best to roleplay too at the moment, I checked out the male Eivor, he's quite attractive especially with no beard and short hair, I didnt hear his voice so thanks for the info on that. Why on earth does female Eivor have such a deep voice? Do woman who fight a lot develop male hormones and look and sound like men more? If she was somehow more interesting I think I wouldnt care about her manlyness. Poor female Eivor, I feel bad for her.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

Female Eivor looks 'suitably Viking'.

All is well. 😁

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

@mwhita89
    It's just easier to draw an ugly guy then a beautiful women... Art class 101 🙂

• NickUCZ
    Original poster 3 posts

I was waiting for some "Lagertha" (from Vikings) type Viking. Strong, likeable, smart, and feminine. But noo, I got female Ogres for most part. At least it's true that there are some (1-2 ... and already married to some fu*khead Oswald) instead of Watch dogs, where there are none 😄

• dl_thunderr
    15 posts

@mwhita89 For me your description is not Viking. And they want ppl to feel viking. Since is a game, its natural to change the reality so i can achive a certain goal.
    Viking is what i see in television (true or not)

• Dark-Coco
    17 posts

Not sure what got you banned, but I can only assume it was sexist. I'm finding the women in this game quite pretty, but... they also don't need to be overall pretty. A character is a character and I think it best you don't judge women on how they look. Also, that comment someone said about how she doesn't wear make up doesn't sit right with me, like... women don't need to wear make up to look pretty. Some women do wear make up and guys can't even tell. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics