ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WendysBrioche
    Original poster 11 posts

Couldn't find one, please merge with official one if it exists but I couldn't find it sorry.

Best. Assassin's. Creed Game. Ever. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=====================

So I started at 6 pm last night thinking it's gotta be meh. I didn't like Odyssey that much Origins was just okayyyy.

Then I played. I played more.

And then my eyes awoken. This GAME IS FREEAKKKIUNIG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The combat, the characters, the music, the environments, the lighting, the art style.

I played until 6 am in the morning and right now I'm going straight back to it bye. Ubisoft congratulations and thank you, you all made a masterpiece!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WendysBrioche
    Original poster 11 posts

@wendysbrioche So yeah, I have nothing but unending praise for this game.

This game is the most fun I've had in an Assassin's Creed game since Black Flag.

Plus the combat in this game is just fantastic. Animations are such amazing quality, solid, and also brutal. The flow and pacing of the combat is tense, engaging, and invigorating. Animations look realistic, those stylistic lines that appear around the edges of weapon swings no longer look cartoony so I have no complaints about them, I actually like them now lol. I guess making them look more blurry like to have a motion blur effect does the trick for me lol. Combat sounds have a lot of depth and umph and just sound great. Everything's convincing, and in terms of gameplay and function I no longer have any complaints about this combat system whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned, the changes to combat in this game have easily brought me back into the franchise comfortably, as long as this element is there, I'm in on my part, I hope other old school fans would appreciate the combat changes as well.

Music is incredible.

I guess only things I don't like is there doesn't seem to be too many armor sets, then again I think there are visual upgrades to all sets I'm currently unaware of so if that's there then there's a ton of visual sets of armor. Some of the sets are too funky for my taste, like the armor set with the crown on top or the more fantasy-ish stuff, but a bunch of people like that stuff so that should all be there. All I have to do is use the armor sets that I do in fact like, and that's enough for me.

I haven't used the feature yet but switching to older/choosing any visual appearances available for upgrading weapons/armor is a must for me, like getting to choose which version of the upgraded armor you want as long as you've unlocked it; if that's there I'm all on board for that, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet if it's there, but that is something I personally care about.

Acting, dialogue, and story so far is amazing to me, love it all, if I get to beating the game maybe there's complaints but I like what I've seen.

I guess I don't like the whole carbon ingot thing in terms of scarcity, I think those items should be more easily or frequently attainable. Level system and grind is still there, though it doesn't seem to get in my way as much this time around.

One more crucial piece of feedback from me, I loooove male Eivor, I know the reason he is there was because of that dude calling the shots with all that frat house controversy stuff, but to people saying we should have only had female Eivor, I strongly disagree, male Eivor is one of my favorite protagonists in the series and I'm glad he's there. So there's people who want this. Keep in mind I played Kassandra in Odyssey so it's not even that a only prefer male characters, I didn't like Alexios in Odyssey and preferred Kassandra for that game. It just so happens that I prefer male Eivor for this game.

Suggested Topics