Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kuratoro
    Original poster 97 posts

Its really weird, but everytime I get to a certain picture the entire photo mode crashes. Also my pictures seem to stay at 0 likes while I really like them, do you have to upload them to somewhere or is it just luck to be shown on the map with your picture?

Video of this bug:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kuratoro
    Original poster 97 posts

No one any clue about either of these questions??

• Kuratoro
    Original poster 97 posts

2 other bugs with photo mode:

1. Highlighted targets stay highlighted in photo mode. This is very strange.... Who would want to ruin a beautifull picture with those unnatural glows!
    2. You can not like someone elses picture in game. The button for this is shift, but if you press shift you will go to te menu to travel from Norway to England.

Also I have found that that one picture (from the video above) is just bugged, but I am not able to delete it myself. Can a moderator delete it for me? And can someone answer these questions / bugs?

Already great thanks for those who do.

• Radi3nt
    16 posts

@kuratoro @kuratoro Also have the exact problem. It was because of the server issue the other day that prevented photo taken from being uploaded. The game still registered that you have taken a photo at that location, but the photo was not uploaded to the server, resulting in a blank glitched photo. If you check Photo Mode website, you'll see that the photos are blanked as shown below. Ubisoft needs to fix this asap, it's annoying to scroll around map and have the error pop up over and over again.
    undefined

• Kuratoro
    Original poster 97 posts

@radi3nt Exactly that. I've seen the photo mode blank as well. Unfortunately the mode crashes before I can delete the photo from in game. And this site does not allow you to delete the photos (which would be a great idea). I also think that because a photo is bugged it somehow disables all of your pictures to be shared in public. Because with this many players playing I can not believe that pictures get 0 likes

• Kuratoro
    Original poster 97 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins I've seen you answer many peoples bug reports and questions. Do you have any idea of these photo bugs as described above?

• Kuratoro
    Original poster 97 posts

Ok now I am just feeling ignored 😞

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@kuratoro Hello there! I'm extremely sorry about the delayed reply and that it has caused you to feel ignored. I can assure you that was not our intention! Due to the large amount of support cases and inquiries coming our way, all of our teams have been extremely busy. Ultimately, this can lead to delays in responses.

Moving forward, I also apologize for the inconvenience that this bug may have caused you in-game! I appreciate you including a video in your original post for us. If this is still happening at this time, can you please complete our technical troubleshooting guide in full? I can certainly get this reported to the team, but I would like to know the results of those steps!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics