Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Small0606
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi guys,
    After 3 hours of game I'm arrived to england and after i take ragnarssons camp and utied the hostages I've got a loading screen. After that loading screen the game just freezed. actually im in the game and i can look around but cant move out of the long house. I've tried a lot of things to solve the problem but nothing helped for me. To this point the game runs great..
    Somebody can help me ? Or soon a new patch coming ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Psych0_Trauma
    51 posts

It didn't start until the most recent patch dropped. I could play the game for hours without issue, but now it will literally just freeze in certain instances. It's not my rig, but it's definitely the latest patch.

• Small0606
    Original poster 7 posts

@psych0_trauma thanks a lot, so just need to be patient and waiting for a new patch 😕

• kfeaginsiii
    8 posts

I literally cannot get past the first gameplay area.. I am freezing just running around after the dock. Sadly I guess I will just sit until the next set of patches release.

• xXDocPaulXx
    2 posts

@small0606 I'm having the same problem! any word on a fix? sure would like to play this $119 game 😞

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@xxdocpaulxx @Small0606
    For the game freeze you described I believe this should work:

Hope you can resume playing soon

• xXDocPaulXx
    2 posts

@kuratoro worked like a charm! thank you!

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@xxdocpaulxx No problemo!

• Yoga030391
    2 posts

I'm having same problem
    even from begining of the the game, it freeze so many times
    my PC

CPU i5 6500 3.2 Ghz
    RAM 32GB
    GPU : NVIDIA 1060 Ti 6GB

I'm planning to stream this game, but cancelled becouse of this problem
    hopefully it can be fixed soon

• Nopeland
    1 posts

I can't even pass the first 2 minutes of the the game! constant freezing,this is insane! 100 euros for nothing. I can't even get a refund!!!

• War_Dog76
    4 posts

I have the exact same issue

• JamelSeyek
    5 posts

I have invested about 60 hours in this game and now I am experiencing freezes (2 so far, first one in the menu, 2nd today while in a town after I used the ability that sends your wolf towards an enemy) and had like 2-3 crashes as well.
    I would like to know if the December patch is going to adress these issues, because the game is becoming unplayable and I wouldn't like to be forced to ask for a refund 😞

• RE00000000
    2 posts

I have the same problem but ps4

• DragonKing52
    1 posts

Game froze with "loading please wait"? Cant do anything with it. So annoyed. Any suggestions.?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics