Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Skw4ll4
    15 posts

I'm also stuck here - all my map legends of the quest are gone, and nothing happens once I've broken the chain, gone back to my ship, and sailed to the settlement.

• Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@skw4ll4 Same issue here

• Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@shaggy_in_ca I have the same issue

• Skw4ll4
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Skw4ll4
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@ubi-baron

I have the same issue, so here are the screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/AJcyulJ

I tried verifying the game files, reinstalling the game, loading old saves, changing graphics to both low and ultra high, going back to Norway, do side quests, I even tried on a full moon and I'm out of ideas not 😐

I started playing on patch 1.0.3 and had the issue, but it persists in 1.0.4.

I'm playing on PC.

• guest-0wvp2R2J
    2 posts

I think it’ bug, i stuck at “The swan road home” no quest show, can’t talk with npc so, i can’t build any settlements anyone can help?
    Thanks!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@skw4ll4 Thank you for the details.

Have you tried loading an older save in Norway, and then progressing to England again?

Official Response
  • Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@ubi-baron I haven't. I tried finding one, but since I understood the mission text with mission legend as that I had to find Ragnerssons' camp by my self, and as such went plundering all over England and spent a lot of hours before I realized I was [censored], hence I don't have a save game from before this quest.

I did try fast travelling back and forth to Norway with no luck.

• Ubi-Baron

@skw4ll4 Thank you for letting us know.

This issue is still being worked on, but just wanted to check if that was possible to test.

Official Response
  • Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@ubi-baron

Thanks for letting me know that it's being worked on, I was worried as I didn't see it listed in the total list of issues under investigation 🙂

Would it help you if I start a new save game and rush to this point t see if I can duplicate the bug?

• Shaggy_in_CA
    3 posts

@skw4ll4 I’ve been trying to get support from Ubisoft on this since November 20 through various social media platforms and their support channels. Absolutely zero luck getting a response, have you made any inroads? $120 for a game that bricks after 10 hours, what a joke.

• Ubi-Baron

@skw4ll4 You can certainly try that, as it shouldn't be too far into the game if you just do the main line quests.

The Known Issues list is not exhaustive and will not always include issues that are still being investigated.

Official Response
  • Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@Shaggy_in_CA I got some feedback on another thred on this forum - from one of the ubisoft employees. The issue is under investigation apparently - along with a long list of other quests that provide the same challenge... So they'll fix it some time probably

• Kio1154
    1 posts

I'm on my ps4 and its stopping me from progressing is there anything I can do to get passed it

• UncleBlazing
    12 posts

@shaggy_in_ca
    I have.the exact same problem on my ps4. What did u end up doing?

• UncleBlazing
    12 posts

@shaggy_in_ca

did they ever fix it? I have the same problem

• UncleBlazing
    12 posts

I destroyed the naval blockade on the river and go back to my ship. I try to talk to Seguir and then I sit down. I can’t move and the people on the ship are talking but the ship never moves. I’m over 5 hours in and the game is unplayable as of now.

I have tried reload past saves and restarting game and the PlayStation.
    help plz

• UncleBlazing
    12 posts

@mikeystatham
    same problem, did u fix it

• UncleBlazing
    12 posts

I bought the game 2 days ago and got five hours in until the mission a Swan-Road home. After I destroyed the chain going across the water I go back to the boat and a glitch happens in the boat doesn’t move. I have tried restarting game and just leaving alone but nothing happens. I can’t get out if the boat and the mission is completely bugged to where the game is unplayable. $40 for 5 hours of gameplay then absolutely nothing. I expect better from a AAA game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics