ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NoSkillJones
    13 posts

@dajiadeyeyehh
    Just finished a major battle quest and the tearing was really annoying because it also stuttered when it happened. I know it’s painfull, but I will have to rely on playing at 30fps. I honestly don’t think this will ever be fixed. After a long wait for a fix for WD Legions and the bot saying that the devs were investigating it. They just said there were no plans for future paths. Ubi has zero respect for its costumers. WD is worse because the tearing happens while driving.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Hello there @DaJiaDeYEYEhh, @Marki_UK & @NoSkillJones!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing screen tearing in-game. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us, as well as providing us with a video @DaJiaDeYEYEhh!

We'd like to collect some additional information from you both before we pass on your reports to the dedicated teams. I can see that you have provided some of the requested information already, but it would be great to confirm this information using the below template. Would you be able to let us know the following:

• When did this issue first happen? How often does it occur?
    • Is the game installed on the internal HDD or an external drive?
    • What is the make/model of the TV you are using?
    • Which game settings are you using? (Performance or Quality)?

If possible, @Marki_UK & @NoSkillJones, it would be great to have a video from you as well. You mention that this issue tends to happen more in large battles and towns, so a video demonstrating this would be helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DaJiaDeYEYEhh
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis I think I've already posted the link Also under my video there are many Chinese players and I encountered the same situation and told https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1oA4y1U7Ht?share_source=copy_web: (https://bilibili.com/video/BV1oA4y1U7Ht?share_source=copy_web)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Thanks for sharing that video with us again, @DaJiaDeYEYEhh! I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this.

Would you also be able to provide us with the following information? We can then include this in your report to the dedicated teams:

• When did this issue first happen? How often does it occur?
    • Is the game installed on the internal HDD or an external drive?
    • What is the make/model of the TV you are using?
    • Which game settings are you using? (Performance or Quality)?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics