Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ziilaax
    11 posts

@presidentprez1 It's not animus anomaly, it's a real problems

• Ziilaax
    11 posts

Have there been any complaints about this?

• kOOnzTe
    6 posts

I've bought AC Valhalla for my Xbox Series S from Store. I've downloaded it and I've started to play this game. However, while I was playing on 60fps performance mode, my screen is tearing, unfortunately. I've Samsung T22C300 TV monitor (it's 50hz monitor) and it hasn't any VSS or V-sync mode. This is the first time that I've seen this problem. I played lots of 60fps games like Gears5 , CoD Cold War and so on but this wasn't happening. Do you have any kind of update due to this problem or will it come?

• kOOnzTe
    6 posts

@Ubi-Raziel
    @Ubi-Ginge
    @ubi-swaggins
    and the other Ubisoft staffs
    Sorry for interrupting your time 😕

I've bought AC Valhalla for my Xbox Series S from Store. I've downloaded it (version 1.1.0) and I've started to play this game. However, while I was playing on 60fps performance mode, my screen is tearing, unfortunately. I've Samsung T22C300 TV monitor (it's 50hz monitor) and it hasn't any VSS or V-sync mode. This is the first time that I've seen this problem. I played lots of 60fps games like Gears5 and so on but this wasn't happening.
    Do you have any kind of update due to this problem or will it come?

• smcinturf
    39 posts

I was getting noticeable tearing on series X at 60.I switched from performance to quality. Frankly it's not a huge change in performance and screen tearing is gone.

• kOOnzTe
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kOOnzTe
    6 posts

@smcinturf
    Yes, I know that with 30fps (quality mode) it will be disappeared but as you know this is unusual and in my opinion, it has to fix, hasn't it? In other words, I just wanna play 60fps but this is such a kinda problem that I wouldn't play with this 😕

• kOOnzTe
    6 posts

btw sorry for the white background on my words in the question. idk why was happened.

• Ziilaax
    11 posts

Hi, i have too screen tearing on xbox series x on performance mode
    I have not vrr and i have patch 1.1.0

• Ziilaax
    11 posts
    A update soon for this problem?

• ChihaSeed_
    11 posts

Significant tearing in Jotunheim and generally in twilight/night scenes. Playing with latest updates on Series X and Sony X900H.

• Tomanizor
    4 posts

I'm getting really bad screen tearing on Xbox Series S. Seems worse in 60 FPS mode

• ChihaSeed_
    11 posts

Also have horrendous screen tearing in Jorvik. Playing in performance mode. It’s not my TV as it also appears in videos captured on the Series X.

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@bandhole Same thing on my X900E - playing the game on PS5.

• Buff-Me-Ubi
    1 posts

@froster i play on a 120HZ VRR TV with my Series X (in the 120FPS mode). It still suffers from Screen Tearing. It's not Terrible but still Annoying. I guess it's because it runs at around 130FPS and Doesn't have VRR. I 100% have VRR on and it works for CoD Cold War

• feenspear
    3 posts

I am not sure why its back but its back and its pretty frequent. Before the update screen tearing was mostly fixed but with this new update its back and it happens very often that its distracting.. Why is this even happening? there is more tahn enough horsepower to remedy this 😞

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

Ubisoft please fix the screen tearing the game is tearing ALL over the place on series s and after the yule update its even worst

• chalky83
    1 posts
    @bandhole Same thing on my X900E - playing the game on PS5.

same here, really bad screen tearing in Jorvik on PS5 in performance mode.

• LogieNUFC
    2 posts

Hi

since the last update (I think) I have noticed more issues of screen tearing and also the way in which the landscape is rendered means that details such as hedges, etc only appear fully as you get extremely near them - by that I mean they only just appear rather than becoming more detailed as you near them.

is this something anyone else has noticed this?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @LogieNUFC,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics