Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bsleclair744
    1 posts

@mamba369 8 hope this helps someone in future. I had exact same problem. I didn't believe the hoof drop though until it happened to me bit was only once. I tried several different this to remedy but the only thing that worked was hunter bow full draw headshot between antlers. I killed well over 30 with nothing but once I did this got 3 antlers within 5 kills. Once again hope this post isn't too late for some.

• EthicalCobra
    7 posts

@bsleclair744 Thanks for the advice, it's very much appreciated!

• Mathusiliss
    1 posts

I was just wondering if you guys could increase the reindeer antler drop chance a little. I am over 110 hours into this game and have tried hundreds of reindeer (yes only ones with antlers). I have exactly 1 antler in inventory to this date. I mean this is literally the first little side mission given in the game and I can not complete it because the reindeer never drop the antlers. Very irritating and feels like you guys ate just trying to [censored] people off with that quest. 

• bielik01
    978 posts

@mathusiliss have you tried these locations?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having some trouble finding reindeer antlers, @EthicalCobra & @Mathusiliss, and for letting me know more about where you've tried hunting them. To my knowledge, you won't be able to find antlers in Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland, so I'd refrain from searching in these areas. In my own experience, there were not a lot of reindeer in Norway to hunt either. Nearly all of my antler hunting took place in England, specifically in Cent, Snotinghamscire and Hamtunscire.

@azullFR, @bsleclair744 & @bielik01 have provided some great tips that are worth trying. Can you let me know if these suggestions help at all?

If you're still having trouble, can you let us know the exact locations you're hunting reindeer in? If possible, can you also send us a video that shows you hunting several reindeer and no antlers dropping? We can then pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look into why antlers are not dropping as frequently in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics